mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    it is always sad to watch a train wreck unfold in front of you, just wish it didn't always seem to include kids
    That is exactly how I feel about this. I want to support her for the baby's sake, but she is not ready to be a parent...not even close. It's sad.

Slept late again today. I don't know why I even set the alarm some days. I just turn it off and go back to bed...bad habit to start.

I see it is 13 here according to the laptop. I hope the roads start getting some attention. The highways were fine coming home last night. The side roads are complete crap. I just pray I don't meet another vehicle coming at me in some of those stretches where the snow will just suck you right into the ditch. I had two deer run out in front of me yesterday. I saw the first one and tapped the brake because I knew there would be another. I just missed the second one as I fishtailed around a bit. I was relieved there wasn't a third one in that group cause I would have had a new hood ornament for sure.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mornin' Expat, target, V8 and mom!

Sorry to hear what you're going through with the great niece mom. :(
    Morning everyone. I just hope her mom steps up and helps. She has always been the child that seems to be ignored. Her older sister got a cross country scholarship and mom drives all over going to her college meets. The school is in Pennsylvania so it isn't like a day trip when she goes. The two younger siblings have a different dad and this one just seemed to get lost in the shuffle.

She used to come and stay with us sometimes when she was little, and mom never wanted to come and pick her up. My husband had a connection with her and could get her to talk, etc. when she was little. The last few years, she has just gone way off track. It really makes me sad. I have no idea who the guy is, but I believe they are together. I just found it odd that my sister hasn't said a word about her being pregnant or anything, and I get a facebook invite to a baby shower. My daughter said she knew about it but hadn't said anything because she thought it wasn't public knowledge and didn't want me saying anything to my parents about it until someone had told them. I don't think they know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom