Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My nerves are about shot. Now Susan's sister and her family aren't coming tomorrow after the funeral (after I bought two roasts and all the fixin's) because "they just had that last night". It's always that way with her family. Either they say that they'll all be here and nobody shows, or they say they're not coming and I end up with 20 people. These people have NO consideration for anyone's plans but their own. :xmad:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    And no nap for me today. Second load of laundry in the dryer, boys' bedding in the wash, another load of blankets on deck. And I still need to clean the house. Susan just went to lunch with her ex-SIL and is going to dinner with her sister, her family and her mom and dad tonight. Thank god she's taking the boys with her tonight.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I-90 was 80 mph posted speed limit almost the entire trip. Idaho was the only state that had some roads that weren't great. The rest of I-90 was really nice.
    I-90.......Missoula, MT.
    Hilton Garden Inn Missoula
    SAM an stoke. (5-2017) :noway: :noway:
    Hospital as good. (4 day)
    Doctor's :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway: :yesway:

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    4th load of laundry going. Searing the roast and will put everything in the crockpot in the fridge so all I have to do is take it out and turn it on in the morning.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know. But she's been through the **** and I don't need to add to it right now.
    You are to kind my friend. seriously but thats just my humble opinion and my opinion and $2 will get you a cup of :coffee: at the corner joint so take from it what you will.

Life is not one sided as CKW and I have learned. We both live here so any decisions made effect us both. We discuss anything of importance and try to keep each other informed but even then things slip throiugh

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom