bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n all

Back from dracs shack. After a week and a half of some serious fluctuations in my INR it finally stayed in range for 4 straight tests, thank God.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    What a morning I've been having. Got a notification that my debit card had been compromised, so got that straightened out, but normally I could just go in my credit union and get a new card on the spot, but their system to do that has been down all week, so they're mailing me a new one, which will take 5-10 business days.

Went to the credit union and took out some cash to run on for awhile, but figured I also had my regular Visa, so no biggie, right? Went to buy smokes at the gas station with the Visa and it was declined! WTF?? Got home and called and they had put a hold on my card because I used it to put money on the Go Fund Me account for Susan's daughter.

Thing is, I had been getting calls and texts allegedly from their fraud department but when I looked up the number, it was listed as a known spam/phishing number so I ignored them. I let them know about that when I called just now. Everything is okay now, but damn! :faint:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom