mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    4,835 miles in 8 days. We hit a delay on I-80 before Joliet so we took an exit and made our way over to 30. Slower speed limits but cut off some miles and stopped for a beef sandwich in Merrillville. I drove from a bit west of Davenport, IA to home. Got home about an hour ago. Hubby is exhausted and in bed. I am about to call it a night as well. Had to message my mom and some of his family first. What a week.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    4,835 miles in 8 days. We hit a delay on I-80 before Joliet so we took an exit and made our way over to 30. Slower speed limits but cut off some miles and stopped for a beef sandwich in Merrillville. I drove from a bit west of Davenport, IA to home. Got home about an hour ago. Hubby is exhausted and in bed. I am about to call it a night as well. Had to message my mom and some of his family first. What a week.
    I will admit to not being up to date on your journey. Did you get to see him.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I will admit to not being up to date on your journey. Did you get to see him.
    All five brothers together for the last time. I expect he doesn't have much time left. He can no longer move his body other than his arms some and his head. He sleeps about 23 hours a day.
    1024211630a.jpg

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Mornin' yall.

Woke up after four hours.
    All day won't be able to find my brain with both hands.
    May as well go take an antihistamine, put on the coffee and get ready for May Bell to wake up.
    not oatmeal.jpg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    morning DD. glad to hear the old DD is back

bacon and eggs here also
    I'm going to try and maintain my smaller portioning that I've been doing. Would love to drop some weight (and I really need to). I think my stomach shrunk a little bit. Tried to eat a can of Progresso soup yesterday and I couldn't finish it. Wish they came in smaller cans.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Need to get some stuff done this morning. Susan's going to lunch with her ex-SIL around noon. I want to refill a propane tank, pick up a couple of things I left off the grocery list yesterday, and I need to try on one of my dress shirts in case I need to get a new one for tomorrow. While she's at lunch I'll catch up laundry and touch up the house cleaning. And doggone it, I want a nap at some point. :): If I can get my running done and get back home by 10 or so then I'll take it before she goes to lunch.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I'm going to try and maintain my smaller portioning that I've been doing. Would love to drop some weight (and I really need to). I think my stomach shrunk a little bit. Tried to eat a can of Progresso soup yesterday and I couldn't finish it. Wish they came in smaller cans.
    Good luck. it is a battle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom