The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    INGO is messing with me. There for a minute I couldn't respond to a PM and then I couldn't post at all. I would type but nothing showed up. I had to get all the way out and come back in.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I am late heading to the garden for my morning smoke. Things are going to be hectic today with the boss lunch. have to get my morning visit and walk in.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks, it's good to see you. How are your mom and you doing?
    Sorry, had a crisis come up. Doing OK-ish. Treading water is about the best I can do right now.

So good to hear from you, and feel free to talk about whatever is going on with you. I read back a few pages and got caught up.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sorry, had a crisis come up. Doing OK-ish. Treading water is about the best I can do right now.

So good to hear from you, and feel free to talk about whatever is going on with you. I read back a few pages and got caught up.
    Treading water is about all we can do. It is very good to see you on here and get to talk with you. I do have a few challenges going on right now but no big deal. Been there, done that.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Treading water is about all we can do. It is very good to see you on here and get to talk with you. I do have a few challenges going on right now but no big deal. Been there, done that.
    Yeah, me too. Not the same, but still challenging. I haven't worked in a year and a half due to arthritis and a handful of other issues. Applied for disability and had it denied twice. Waiting on a hearing that will probably be around November.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah, me too. Not the same, but still challenging. I haven't worked in a year and a half due to arthritis and a handful of other issues. Applied for disability and had it denied twice. Waiting on a hearing that will probably be around November.
    Very sorry to hear that. I have a friend down here that has been going through the same thing. Her back is toast and she has migraines several times a week. She keeps getting denied. Why does it seem that good people can't get the help they need but some less than stellar individuals seem to skate through life getting all the hand outs they need? Life ain't fair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom