The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy rk, Sam, Greg, anyone else that's still lurking. I thought I'd try Domino's wings today. BIG mistake! They were the nastiest wings I've ever had. :puke: They were soggy, because they were breaded, and the hot sauce didn't even have good flavor. Lesson learned. I'll stick with Pizza Hut's wings (or my own) from now on.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy DD I eat the pizza but not much else. Don't eat anything Pizza hut makes.

I like their (Domino's) mango habanero chicken sandwich and their chicken carbonara pasta and their jalapeno bacon cheesy bread. Oddly enough, I don't like Pizza Hut's pizza, but their wings are really good. Really big and crispy because they deep fry them (not breaded) instead of baking them. Breaded hot wings are just wrong. :noway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Howdy BA! How'd it go this morning?
    It went very well. It took all of five minutes. Forty minutes to get there and forty minutes back. I'm not complaining. Those guys are professionals and I appreciate them not wasting my time. Day 2 of ten is in the books. The drive was no problem. Like driving after one beer.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It went very well. It took all of five minutes. Forty minutes to get there and forty minutes back. I'm not complaining. Those guys are professionals and I appreciate them not wasting my time. Day 2 of ten is in the books. The drive was no problem. Like driving after one beer.

Good deal. Glad it went smoothly!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Thanks, tomorrow is more of the same plus a bone scan and a shot. Yippee!

DoggyMama is having surgery on her neck/spine on September 2nd. They have to go in through the back because of her cancer treatments year before last (esophageal). I guess going through the back is a lot more painful than going through the front, but they don't want to risk going through the front. She's going to be out of commission for 6-8 weeks before she's allowed to drive, and then another 6-8 weeks with limited activity after that. Hopefully the surgery will correct a lot of issues that she's been putting up with for years though.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    DoggyMama is having surgery on her neck/spine on September 2nd. They have to go in through the back because of her cancer treatments year before last (esophageal). I guess going through the back is a lot more painful than going through the front, but they don't want to risk going through the front. She's going to be out of commission for 6-8 weeks before she's allowed to drive, and then another 6-8 weeks with limited activity after that. Hopefully the surgery will correct a lot of issues that she's been putting up with for years though.
    Oh man. Prayers for a speedy and thorough recovery.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Afternoon all y'all
    Just waiting on the quitting bell
    Ready to get these boots off an get a shower

Howdy red! Yabba Dabba Doo!

iu