The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Very sorry to hear that. I have a friend down here that has been going through the same thing. Her back is toast and she has migraines several times a week. She keeps getting denied. Why does it seem that good people can't get the help they need but some less than stellar individuals seem to skate through life getting all the hand outs they need? Life ain't fair.
    Yeah. The income would sure be nice. I'm burning through my retirement savings much quicker than I planned.

Probably just as well that I'm not working. I really need to be home with Mom full-time now. She's 87 and still relatively healthy, but she's having some cardiac issues and starting to have cognitive blips.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yeah. The income would sure be nice. I'm burning through my retirement savings much quicker than I planned.

Probably just as well that I'm not working. I really need to be home with Mom full-time now. She's 87 and still relatively healthy, but she's having some cardiac issues and starting to have cognitive blips.
    The Good Lord has a way of working these things out and keeping a person where they really need to be.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    picked two bags of beans, left one for the neighbors. they probably are starting to dread seeing the bag on their back porch :-)

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Morning all. Didnt see much from the storm that passed through. Having some coffee and 2hrs of father son time till my wife comes back and I go to the BMV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom