The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My son cooked the other night. Made homemade enchiladas...even made the tortillas. I told him to make me a grocery list and I will LET him cook on the nights I work. LOL. We are working out a schedule of what nights he would like to cook.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Chock

I have ribeyes thawed for tonight. We had sloppy joes for lunch. SIL and hubby were clearing trees for the power lines to be put in and then we burned all of the trees we had to take out today and to open up for the driveway. I went out and washed out the water buckets/tank for the critters, watered all of my potted things and picked the garden. Flea bombed again as these suckers are not giving up easily and am now washing tons of blankets, etc. AGAIN.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Hi Chock

I have ribeyes thawed for tonight. We had sloppy joes for lunch. SIL and hubby were clearing trees for the power lines to be put in and then we burned all of the trees we had to take out today and to open up for the driveway. I went out and washed out the water buckets/tank for the critters, watered all of my potted things and picked the garden. Flea bombed again as these suckers are not giving up easily and am now washing tons of blankets, etc. AGAIN.
    That stinks, again. Wife keeps a really close eye out for them things as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom