The OSUT #211 and brother its hot outside.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That stinks, again. Wife keeps a really close eye out for them things as well.

I honestly think they are coming in the house on our clothes. We are only finding a few here and there and usually near the doors or right after we come in from outside. We were over at the new house Friday watching them pour the concrete and Cole had one on his head. My daughter noticed a black spot in his blonde hair and asked me what it was. We had been there for at least an hour so I don't think he had it on him that whole time...not bites. They are horrible this year.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Evening all!
    homemade italian beef sammiches tonight
    Really not feeling the whole work thing tomorrow
    Mom, sounds like you're getting the fleas at the new house to me

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening all!
    homemade italian beef sammiches tonight
    Really not feeling the whole work thing tomorrow
    Mom, sounds like you're getting the fleas at the new house to me

I think they are just all over outside. We have nothing but sand here so I imagine we have them here as well. I think the mild winter, wet weather and then heat/humidity has provided a perfect environment for them from what we have been reading online. Cats are due for a treatment tomorrow. I guess we will just keep bombing the house every couple of weeks in case any are trying to hatch out in here. Hubby has decided his jeans and socks for sure will be coming off before he comes in after working on things over there and can hang on the line until they are ready to go into the washer.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy chock, mom, Greg, rk! Just got back from taking the youngest granddaughter home. DoggyMama took the grandson and other granddaughter home on the other side of town. Kids didn't want to go home, but the older two start school tomorrow. Youngest was on the phone with DoggyMama when I got back saying she was still sad that she couldn't stay. :(

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Went by that farm stand today - still no sweet corn, but they did have canteloupe and watermelon and tomatoes. May run down there tomorrow and get a canteloupe. Maybe I can get them to take my cell number and let me know when the sweet corn comes in. He said 10 days before, so that would be Tuesday. :)

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Went by that farm stand today - still no sweet corn, but they did have canteloupe and watermelon and tomatoes. May run down there tomorrow and get a canteloupe. Maybe I can get them to take my cell number and let me know when the sweet corn comes in. He said 10 days before, so that would be Tuesday. :)

:thumbsup:

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Just had a blueberry poptart for dessert
    Need to take a shower before bedtime, but I'm waiting to see if having to work tomorrow is just a bad dream.....sadly I think I'm awake

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Evening everyone just finished mowing. It was just too hot earlier better now b ut I'm still sweating. Think I'll go jump in the rainbox.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom