• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 7.62asprin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    Open carry, concealed carry. I don't see where there should be any argument at all.

People will argue about anything. I CC, but am not bothered when I see a OC'er. I'll probably end up OCing once I get a holster for it because I tend to wear more slimer fitting clothes to show off this rockin' bod :P , but other expenses always seem to get in the way.(car, phone, food)

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Just carry like you want, it's not that big of a deal. I carry open and concealed, it just depends on what's more convienant. Both ways are legal.

Captain Morgan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    terrible haute
    Just carry like you want, it's not that big of a deal. I carry open and concealed, it just depends on what's more convienant. Both ways are legal.

Ditto. Sometimes, I simply don't want to have the conversation about legality of open carry or legalitly of having a gun at X location, so I say F it and just conceal. I'm not implying that a conversation will always occur, I'm just saying I don't feel like dealing with it that particular day or at that particular place, in the event that it might occur

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I honestly don't care because I like seeing enough people carrying in order to challenge the anti gun liberals who want to take cc and oc away from us when it's our right. We shouldn't debate at all, we should all stick together no matter what and fight to keep both forms of carry.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Seems the last few comments are pretty positive. It's only a matter of time before some jerk wad comes on here spewing nonsense.

I see people OC nearly every day. The ONLY time I've seen anyone even apparently notice is when some cashier or clerk shows interest (as in "how do you like that holster?"). From observing those around, they don't seem to have even noticed, or, if they do, don't care. Keep in mind that this is around Beech Grove, so your experience may differ in other locations (i.e. - Fort Wayne).

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    We should all stick together for the continuation of the right to carry. This is my one uncompromising political view.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    We should all stick together for the continuation of the right to carry. This is my one uncompromising political view.

I don't recall anyone in this thread advocating for making any method of carry illegal.

As far as the state is concerned, all methods of carry are equally illegal without a government permission slip, so our right remains infringed.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I don't recall anyone in this thread advocating for making any method of carry illegal.

As far as the state is concerned, all methods of carry are equally illegal without a government permission slip, so our right remains infringed.
    I didn't say that. I mean we shouldn't argue about it. As far as a liscene, well if we could get constitutional carry passed I'd be all for it. But we aren't like Hawii or New York. You gotta admit, it's just flat out better.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    I didn't say that. I mean we shouldn't argue about it.

I guess you could start by explaining why you think arguing is bad.

As far as a liscene, well if we could get constitutional carry passed I'd be all for it.

It is not something which needs passed, it is several laws which need to be repealed.

But we aren't like Hawii or New York. You gotta admit, it's just flat out better.

But we aren't like Vermont. You gotta admit, it just flat out sucks to have our RKBA infringed.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I guess you could start by explaining why you think arguing is bad.

It is not something which needs passed, it is several laws which need to be repealed.

But we aren't like Vermont. You gotta admit, it just flat out sucks to have our RKBA infringed.
    Well I guess debating it isn't bad as long as we aren't fighting amoungst each other when it counts. You're right about several laws that need to be repealed, but Constituion carry would also have to be passed as a law as well. And I will admit it sucks we aren't like Vermont but I will aslo admit I like how we aren't like New York. Does that sound good?

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    COnstitutional carry would NOT need to be passed as a law. Something that is not written as against the law, cannot be illegal. Therefore, ATM is correct in the fact that laws need to be repealed. Laws are not written to make things legal, but instead are written to make them ILlegal.

ATM

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    ...but Constituion carry would also have to be passed as a law as well.

No, just repeal the infringing restrictions. I don't need any new law attempting to grant me a right.

And I will admit it sucks we aren't like Vermont but I will also admit I like how we aren't like New York. Does that sound good?

It sounds like we're closer to New York than Vermont. Look at all the states where open carry requires no permission slip.

Indiana still lags behind the majority of other states in that respect. So no, not good at all.

Top Bottom