• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Yeah just check my post count. It was up over 75, but I guess they didnt like half of the or something and removed them from my post count. PM'd the head admin and never received a response. Oh well...

To many abuse the 50 post rule trying to get into the classifieds .
    So they clean up one word and one line posts of newbies.
    It is they way of INGO. .

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    To many abuse the 50 post rule trying to get into the classifieds .
    So they clean up one word and one line posts of newbies.
    It is they way of INGO. .

Did they actually delete my posts or just the post count? I do want to get to the 50, but they don't need to delete my 1 liners lol. I like my one liners. :):

copperhead-1911

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    New Castle
    I have seen this posted many times on a couple forums and it really does make a great point. I know there are many naysayers to OC, but gun supporters are gun supporters. CC v OC is really fighting amongst ourselves when we don't need to be. The debate has gotten really heated sometimes.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    gun owners and those who "defend" the 2nd are well known for their infighting.

It's why we tend to either barely win or loose lots of the bigger votes until it really gets serious like this past Obama run on guns.
    It's only when things get really grim that we finally close ranks and grow a pair and stop the infighting....

Even then we still bicker about things and we still have a huge number of folks who would rather stay in the shadows so they can pretend they are safe from any confiscation event. It's almost hilarious how many gun owners think that because they have only bought person to person or because they know this or that so they are SURE they are not on any sort of list as owning a gun that they feel that writing to their legislature will out them somehow so instead they bury their guns and ammo and PRETEND they will rise up to fight back "when the time comes."

Pay attention to how people here treat those who have the balls to say stuff like this are treated. It will be turned around on them as though they were the ones who were saying and doing what these tinfoil hat folks actually were and the sad part is that instead of checking that out, the majority will believe those tinfoil boys and force those who try to unify to be silent.

That may be hard to follow but take the time to read it slowly and understand it as it is done here often.

Gunowners seem bent on their own destruction.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Here's a bowling alley where OC is apparently required.

2m5yna8.jpg

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    After lurking this thread for a while, I think anyone should carry how they want. When I receive my LTCH, I will CC for a while. I need to be comfortable doing what I'm doing before I make any more steps. I personally don't care if I see someone OC, it's their choice and I have no right to tell them what to do. When I get used to carrying, I will try OC and see how it goes. My guess right now is I'll CC when I'm doing everyday stuff, OC when the risk of anything happening is higher (going to/through rough areas for example). It all depends on what I would feel at that time.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I have seen this posted many times on a couple forums and it really does make a great point. I know there are many naysayers to OC, but gun supporters are gun supporters. CC v OC is really fighting amongst ourselves when we don't need to be. The debate has gotten really heated sometimes.

I fully agree. We all want the right to carry do we not? It shouldn't matter if its openly or concealed. It'd be nice if we could do both all over the United States to be frank about it. The only way to keep carry laws from being repealed is for all of us to stick together.

Carry how you want where legal, it doesn't matter what everyone else is doing.

Top Bottom