• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jrudd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2012
    Anderson
    I carry everyday, I just conceal and do it fairly well, I think. I would notice someone who open carries if I see them. By bold, I meant, not afraid of the confrontation of open carry.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Lol, it has been my experience, that people very, very rarely notices that someone is carrying.....

Yeah, I get that. Though I am usually pretty aware of my surroundings and observant, I tend to have an eye towards the female gender a larger percentage of the time.:)

Though depending on what they were wearing, I might not notice an AR15 strapped across their back!:D

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I carry everyday, I just conceal and do it fairly well, I think. I would notice someone who open carries if I see them. By bold, I meant, not afraid of the confrontation of open carry.

Prime example....

Yesterday I met with a Pastor in my community, and several of then hens of then Church. We talked for 30 or 40 minutes, the Pastor didn't notice then Sig P220 one my hip in a Yaqui Slide, until I was leaving....

Firearm Fred

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    As a business owner.. I will immediately eject any person "open carrying"..

If you carry concealed? welcome welcome welcome....

I do not want my income affected by the non-shooter being uptight about someone with a gun in the store..

While I support the right to do as you please with open carry, you must also support my right to not have exposed firearms in my place of business..

While I am not bothered by it what so ever, my customers might be and that is enough to keep open carry guns out of my store..

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama

I do not want my income affected by the non-shooter being uptight about someone with a gun in the store..

While I support the right to do as you please with open carry, you must also support my right to not have exposed firearms in my place of business..

While I am not bothered by it what so ever, my customers might be and that is enough to keep open carry guns out of my store..

My store is open carry friendly and not a single customer has ever complained.

In fact we've become a spot where many non-carriers who are hunters, shooters, etc now hang out and support our business too.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

In fact we've become a spot where many non-carriers who are hunters, shooters, etc now hang out and support our business too.

I guess it would be nice to know what kind of business the two of you own.

Bung

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2012
    Anderson
    I guess it would be nice to know what kind of business the two of you own.

Yeah, bet you can't guess which one I won't be shopping at.

I've heard people talk about how much they don't like me having a gun, but none of them have left because of it. The first time I carried after getting my LTCH we went to eat at Taco Bell. A family a few tables away started discussing how bad guns were and how no one should be allowed to have one, yadda yadda liberal crap. They stayed to finish their meals. I almost said something when one of the guys offered to walk one of the women to her car because some people have guns. If I could go back in time, I would have said, "Let me walk you to your car because if someone with a gun tries to hurt you, I'll stop them for you." But, I didn't feel like arguing with a closed-minded group of idiots at that moment.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

Don't care what you sell or service you provide, I will get it elsewhere. Congratulations for offending and shutting out a sect of people in your second post. That's not the way to make friends here.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana

With friends like you it is hard to tell our enemies apart. What a shame.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend

I do support your right to refuse service to anyone.

You must support our right to shop somewhere else.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars

While I mostly CC, I'd still like to know the name of your buisness so I don't accidentally spend any of my money there.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI

And I thank you for the great atmosphere you give us. I really like talking to gun owners and non-gun owners about firearms.

hwm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    I carry concealed I did have one friend that got his pistol stolen during a robbery he was carrying in a fanny pack ended up protecting himself with a baseball bat when the robbers gun jammed i carry a 380 in a pocket holster and any mugger would think i was just getting my wallet out if i was forced to use it Many years ago I was involved in a robbery at a convenience store and I happened to have a 38 in my field jacket pocket while everyones elses hand were in the air mine were still in my pocket I was the only one that didn't get robbed I had almost 2000 dollars on me at the time. I still use pocket holster but I usaly don't carry that much cash

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I carry concealed I did have one friend that got his pistol stolen during a robbery he was carrying in a fanny pack ended up protecting himself with a baseball bat when the robbers gun jammed i carry a 380 in a pocket holster and any mugger would think i was just getting my wallet out if i was forced to use it Many years ago I was involved in a robbery at a convenience store and I happened to have a 38 in my field jacket pocket while everyones elses hand were in the air mine were still in my pocket I was the only one that didn't get robbed I had almost 2000 dollars on me at the time. I still use pocket holster but I usaly don't carry that much cash

I'm out of breath from reading this.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

What is the name of your business and location(s)?

Top Bottom