The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Breaking: All Mike Pence events removed from Trump website.

Alright guys, do you think it's remotely possible for Trump to win if he loses his VP right now?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I didn't think it was possible for him to win before this. This latest debacle just cements it. He's done. Turn out the lights and go home. The best that can be hoped for is that every republican on a ballot disavows Trump and hopes that their campaigns aren't nuked, along with his. If they can retain the house and senate, then they can stop the worst of Hillary's plans dead in their tracks. Gridlock isn't necessarily a bad thing, even though they will be castigated as a do nothing congress.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump’s just lulling Clinton into a true sense of security.

Trump has ONE FIELD OFFICE in Florida. With 90 days left. In the fourth largest state in the country. A must-win battleground.

Obama had 106 in 2012; Romney had 43.

I know you see the race differently... but does this sound like a candidate that wants to win? What's the excuse for not trying?

Correction - This isn't MSM saying it's over. They're still pretty much acting like it's a legit race. This is looking at the facts (no ground game, polls plummeting, ****-poor debating) and coming up with the conclusion that he's not going to win because he isn't trying to win. No MSM involved here.

Trump losing is not some MSM conspiracy.

Even the strongest salmon likely gets tired of swimming against the current all the time

It's a shame he can't just put all of his detractors on ignore

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I didn't think it was possible for him to win before this. This latest debacle just cements it. He's done. Turn out the lights and go home. The best that can be hoped for is that every republican on a ballot disavows Trump and hopes that their campaigns aren't nuked, along with his. If they can retain the house and senate, then they can stop the worst of Hillary's plans dead in their tracks. Gridlock isn't necessarily a bad thing, even though they will be castigated as a do nothing congress.

Latest two are Rep Will Hurd (TX) and John McCain... both disavowed, and will not be supporting him.

Also, for what it's worth, University of New Mexico College Republicans announcing support for Gary Johnson.

Trump can't win without GOP support, without a VP, without whatever women this turns off, and without trying to go after Clinton. It's absolutely over.

Edit: Condoleezza Rice, in statement, calls on Donald Trump to withdraw as a candidate for president

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I have a feeling this is going to be another one of those quiet lulls in the thread.

Josh Jordan talks about this below...

So some of the Trump supporters could get what they wanted... the end of the GOP. They'll also get a President Clinton... but the GOP will be taken down as well.

Somehow that's a 2A win or something, I don't know... ask them for their logic if they pop in to talk about this.

You left out the part about neverTrump and the GOPe calling in artillery on their own position

Sure seems like a case of 'destroying the party to save it' to me

Own It

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I've been, I've tucked. No lapdances.

If a sexual or any other assault is not reported, that is on the victim. As to reporting against a man in power.. you mean someone like, oh, I don't know... maybe the President of the United States? I seem to recall a little story about a blue dress or something. I believe Hillary should have been prosecuted. I also believe some people sue rich, well-connected people in hopes of a settlement out of court. Why was Hillary not prosecuted? Maybe because people don't want to die. People who cross Hillary have a habit of doing that. Must just be a coincidence.

Yes, the Clintons are vile. Trump isn't a lot better. I've said many times that I'm not voting for him, I'm voting against her. If I thought it wouldn't give her a better chance of winning, I'd vote against both of them.

Lastly, no, I'm not defending him. I'm calling for intellectual honesty. There's no question that his statements are unacceptable. If the women had not consented, I'd say inexcusable.

I am quite capable of defining my actions and the intentions behind them. Don't presume to do it for me.

Blessings,
    Bill

Never been, so, no.

So you think every sexual assault gets reported? How much more so against a man who is believed to have millions of dollars and team of lawyers at his disposal? Do you believe Hillary Clinton should have been prosecuted? Why wasn't she? The justice system is obviously imperfect and tends to favor the rich and well-connected.

No one needs to try to demonize Trump, he does all the work for us. Also, the Clinton's are vile and Bill has been buddies with Trump for a long time. They have a lot in common.

You are.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Who's job do you think it is to take Clinton down? We know the media won't do it.

Hint: It's Trump's job.

99% of people here on INGO loathe Clinton, and we don't want her to win. There's nothing else we can do to beat her, except choose the right opposing candidate that we think can do the job of taking her down.

People seemed to have chosen the ONE PERSON that refuses to attack her in any substantive way. All those INGO posts from early this year that said, "Dont worry, Trump's just waiting for October to really lay into her. Just you wait." I bet they're feeling a bit embarrassed to see him continue to do nothing.

This is what I've been trying to say for a year, and it kept falling on deaf ears. Trump isn't going to do **** to take Clinton down. Now she's soaring in the polls, and there's even worse coming out for Trump.

The onus is on him to beat his opponent, and he's yet to look like he even cares to do that.

I don't want Clinton to win. I would barely want Trump to win. But I'll continue to highlight the idiocy of choosing (and most importantly, defending) this awful candidate.

Edit: Trump says he's not dropping out. No surprise, he hasn't put the country ahead of himself yet, why start now

You, and those of like thought, have sent Trump to defeat Clinton essentially alone, and now you wish to criticize the job he is doing?

Even David had God on his side when he fought Goliath. Get thee behind me, neverTrump

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Clinton's Draft Avoidance

Refresh my memory. What was your opinion of (Bill) Clinton again?

He's running against Bill? Sum*****! I thought he was running against Hillary. Did she dodge the draft?

My opinion of Bill? Liar. Sleaze. I know he lied about not being a drinker when he fell down outside of Greg Norman's house and broke his leg. Donald doesn't drink, but has quite a reputation for blow.

Bill is an excellent public speaker. Had we known he was such a sleazeball, GHWBush would have had a second term.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If we have to replace Trump with anyone...

I submit that we should immediately draft Paul LePage!

Maine_Governor_White_Girls.JPEG-053f0.jpg

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    No. What I am saying is that I FLAT OUT do not believe that Hillary Clinton would be as devastating to the country as Trump. The country likely won't get much better with her (in which case, there is always 2020) but she won't throw it off of a cliff. If you think that Hillary is likely to do as bad or worse to the country as what Trump MIGHT do, that is just where we disagree.

So 2 or 3 young, ultra-liberal appointments to the SCOTUS to back up unconstitutional rule by executive action doesn't represent a cliff?

She doesn't want to trash the country, she wants to be its queen

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Second to last Republican in existence: "Uh...so which judge did Trump appoint to SCOTUS?"

Last Republican: "The one with the big hooters."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom