The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What's that, you say? Why not Charmin, also?

No.
    Mr. Whipple is part of the patriarchy.

Charmin_-_Mr_Whipple_2.gif

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

The attempt to draw an equivalence between this and the Hillary e-mail scandal will require intellectual dishonesty that only a liberal could master.

Having spent much real time dealing with APRA, I can tell you the email issue is a problematic one. Not every email SHOULD be public record, not every deliberative material loses the "deliberative" quality once a final decision has been made, and not every request should be treated the same.

That's my half minute soapbox presentation on that.

I saw where Trump is "fine" with gay marriage. What?? The media lied to me again?
    I thought he was fine with it all along?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    He is. But he's made crazy statements about marriage issues being more of a state issue than a federal issue. Insanity!

Ok.

Most of the population doesn't really understand full faith and credit, though, so I don't necessarily hold that against him.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He is. But he's made crazy statements about marriage issues being more of a state issue than a federal issue. Insanity!

Your argument would be consistent, if he held the same ideology concerning firearms.

Kut (waits for someone to say it....)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Your argument would be consistent, if he held the same ideology concerning firearms.

In fairness, most politicians have inconsistent opinions about the role of the federal government in firearms and just about everything else. Same sex marriage, health care, automobile pollution controls, wetland mitigation, etc.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

[h=3]Amendment II[/h]A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

[h=3]Amendment IX[/h]The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
    [h=3]Amendment X[/h]The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Except for the part where the Constitution explicitly makes firearms a matter of federal protection.

Oh, and if you can find any legislative history where the 14th Amendment was directed to anything other than race and possibly ethnicity when it was proposed, debated and ratified, you can bring that up too.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Re: Bannon, more

Dripping of Godwin, but it's a rare case of the shoe fitting. Bannon doesn't have an excellent reputation.

[The chairman of the Nazi party said something...]

Nothing more than guilt by association. Is there any evidence, not involving the Southern Poverty Law Center, that Bannon is a white nationalist?

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom