The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    A week ago today it made sense to keep this thread going. :):

And to buy up lowers, magazines, ammo, freeze-dried food, gold and silver bullion, etc. etc...

Not that having a bit of that stuff stashed away is a bad thing, mind you. Can y'all imagine what things would be like right now had Hillary won???

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The "3 million illegals voted" is likely fake news right now.

Seeing as it's hosted by shining examples of journalism like Infowars, WND, Milo... and they all cite the same tweet... I wouldn't count on much coming from it.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Seeing as it's hosted by shining examples of journalism like Infowars, WND, Milo... and they all cite the same tweet... I wouldn't count on much coming from it.

Yes. I'd wait for some confirmation.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump's campaign ad for making Rudy the secretary of state:

[video=youtube;4IrE6FMpai8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IrE6FMpai8[/video]

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Regardless of the accuracy, the good news is that they won't be able to do it again. ;)

DILLIGAF?

It isn't which team scores the most runs in the World Series, it's which team wins in a seven-game series. The Electoral College is kind of like that...

And for those whining about Hillary winning the popular vote but losing the Presidency, you're barking up the wrong tree. Campaigns would be run much differently under such a scenario. The candidates would spend a lot more time on each others' turf.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

The MSM has reassured me that there is NO voter fraud in the country and we know they would never lie to us.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Bolton would be better at State, but as mentioned, I'd be ok with Giuliani. The latter though seems a better fit at Labor, but that's just me. ;)

What about the open SCOTUS nominee? That's what I'm REALLY waiting on. Seems like he'd already have that one figured out.

Maybe Trump is waiting to see if he has any political capital he can spend to nominate his sister.

"Breitbart could become the closest thing the U.S. has ever had to a “state-run media enterprise.""

(While I don't fully disagree... they seem to forget Obama's National Security Advisor's brother runs CBS News)

Will America Now Have a Pravda? - POLITICO Magazine

Breitbart, as a Trump outlet, can't be taken as anything more than a propaganda network with Bannon working in the White House.

I am not a Breitbart fan. They've strayed far from Andrew Breitbart's values. And they've shilled for Trump the entire election season. But they pale in comparison to traditional media. Breitbart is small potatoes. The alphabet soup of media outlets has been shilling for Democrats for decades. And they will continue to drown out whatever Breitbart does.

The MSM has reassured me that there is NO voter fraud in the country and we know they would never lie to us.
    Exactly. Did you know that the Veritas videos were completely CGI? Yeah. The Democrat operatives bragging about how they rig elections were all computer animations.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    AP finally calls New Hampshire for Clinton. Wins by 2,700 votes.

Clinton wins New Hampshire | TheHill

I'm sure it's a significant margin. An article from the "nonpartisan" snopes just called 650K votes out of ~120M significant. Barack Obama beat Romney in 2012 by a significant margin. But 650K is barely above the noise. Hell, the illegal immigrant vote was probably bigger than that.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    DILLIGAF?

It isn't which team scores the most runs in the World Series, it's which team wins in a seven-game series. The Electoral College is kind of like that...

And for those whining about Hillary winning the popular vote but losing the Presidency, you're barking up the wrong tree. Campaigns would be run much differently under such a scenario. The candidates would spend a lot more time on each others' turf.

With no EC, candidates would spend all their time in New York City, LA, Chicago, Philadelphia, and half a dozen other megalopolises - and nowhere else. The county-by-county election results map should demonstrate exactly why that would be the outcome.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Former US Rep Mike Rogers is now off of the Trump transition team. He was tapped by Chris Christie; all Christie leaders seem to be headed out?

Get caught acting like a fat ass pussbag and this kind of thing will happen. I would have thought less of Trump (it's possible) if he'd have given Christie a prominent role.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom