The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Reince named Trump Chief-of-Staff.

In worse news: Bannon named as White House chief strategist and Senior Counselor to the President.

QFT

I like RP, or at least can tolerate him. SB, ugh. I'm hoping it's a position that more of a "thanks for your support," rather than seriously having a serious influence on the president elect.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well ... if so... she has nobody to blame but herself for inviting FBI investigation into her illegal activity.

hitlary's chickens.... have come home... to roost.

If she doesn't want the FBI in her ****, I guess she needs to pay them more to stay out of it.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Reince named Trump Chief-of-Staff.

In worse news: Bannon named as White House chief strategist and Senior Counselor to the President.

That's great news! I am greatful Trump took my advice and left Bannon out of the Cabinet! Reince is an excellent choice also. He walked the tightrope between party and Trump for months and did a great job.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    AR-161119560.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Why would Trump fan flames any further until he is in charge? The heathens are out there looking for an excuse to burn down the large metro areas.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Trump, on pledge to appoint special prosecutor to investigate Clintons, says "I don't want to hurt them. They're good people"

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahaa

Most contentious presidential election in living history... And you think he should jail his opponent, as her supporters are rioting and burning down cities?

That's not how you unify the nation. Let congress handle that so you can keep your image clean.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...rom-gop-fine-with-supreme-courts-gay-marriage

I keep trying to tell people that Trump is left of hillary on many issues like this. But they don't want to listen to reason, they want to suck down the DNC party propaganda instead of give the man the chance he deserves.

He appears to be rather moderate on progressive issues but very pro-gun at the same time because of his sons. I heard he's looking into trying to get the hearing protection act passed which will deregulate silencers.

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Same people and media that were putting hitlary 20 points ahead are fueling the Trump hysteria.

AND the usual suspects are eating it up again.

Might want to double check those sources.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    We better see Newt in this cabinet
    I hope this was purple. :)

On the Bannon thing, it is basically a made-up BS position. It'll last a year, then he'll go back to political operative with a side gig as a lobbyist, selling access to Trump.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I hope this was purple. :)

On the Bannon thing, it is basically a made-up BS position. It'll last a year, then he'll go back to political operative with a side gig as a lobbyist, selling access to Trump.

That and the whole white-nationalist, antisemite thing.

But it's OK. Reince just said on some morning show that Bannon isn't a white nationalist because he went to Harvard Biz and was a naval officer. Oh ok.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Trump, on pledge to appoint special prosecutor to investigate Clintons, says "I don't want to hurt them. They're good people"

Haaaaaaaaaaahahahaa

Right, because it would be so very helpful to take on Obama's "I won" attitude right now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    He was runner-up for The VP gig. I imagine he'll get what he wants.

I wouldn't have picked Trump to be president. I imagine Trump will pick a lot of leople I don't approve of.

It is his decision to pick who he feels will get the job done as he see's it.

If not...........wait for it..............."Your Fired"

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    On the whole "lock her up" thing.... I expect Trump to find that the actual use of power is more difficult than fantasizing about it. No one wants to explain to the candidate why they can't do something that they want to promise. There's a bit of a "well, let's get elected first, then we'll figure the rest out."

Riding the emotional waves of political opportunism is what politicians do. DJT is now, officially and irrevocably, a politician. Before the new year, there will also probably be a non-amnesty path to citizenship for non-violent illegal immigrants. And his supporters will support it, just like they are moving toward supporting his other [strike]reversals[/strike] equivocations.

Personally, he's actually moving more towards where I wanted him to be the whole time. So, this is awkward. Probably for both of us.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    So... do you expect him to do it at all? Or was that part of the campaign also just to drive the vote?

Given that it is the Congress, and not the President, who appoints special prosecutors? No, I don't expect President Trump to appoint a special prosecutor for the Clintons or for anyone else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom