The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Leftist feminism is weird.

CxGtEzUUoAA1CsP.jpg:small

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Well ... if so... she has nobody to blame but herself for inviting FBI investigation into her illegal activity.

hitlary's chickens.... have come home... to roost.

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well ... if so... she has nobody to blame but herself for inviting FBI investigation into her illegal activity.

...And I truly hope that someone like a new Attorney General Rudy Giuliani sends her to the chicken "coop" for 10 - 20...

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hillary Clinton Blames F.B.I. Director for Election Loss

“There are lots of reasons why an election like this is not successful,” Mrs. Clinton said, according to a donor who relayed the remarks. But, she added, “our analysis is that Comey’s letter raising doubts that were groundless, baseless, proven to be, stopped our momentum.”

Well, that and all her remarks belittling those that dare question her.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Care to explain? How does posting links of what's going on with the election mean I'm not objective? My opinions on **** are my own opinions, like everyone else provides with their posts. That's how forums work. The articles I post are just information for you to read and comment on. Again, I'm all for posting the good, neutral, and bad. You'll see that now that he's stepping into a position of power and able to do things.

It's like anything less than blind devotion isn't good enough here.

Just my opinion/gut feeling. And I have blind devotion? Please. As I have stated before, Trump was bottom of the barrel choice for me. I not only had to hold my nose, I had to plug it with vicks and wear a gas mask to mark his box. And I could still taste the nastiness in the back of my throat.

Has said several of the things Trump has done would have gotten him fired as an employee.....
    So?
    Bosses can do things employees can't.

No argument. Simply pointing out that was the closest thing that could even be considered a "threat" to "Trump supporters".

That being said. He has a long hill to climb to take the moral high ground.

But Jeez Louise, it's only a few days after the election. Give the feller a chance.

Holy ****ing ****. We agree on something. I'm pretty damn sure that is one of the signs of the apocalypse. Does this mean SMOD 2016 isn't out of the running yet?

I'd be interested to see video or pics of students rubbing other students faces in the election of Obama, on a scale comparable to what we've seen the past THREE days.

It would be I agree. But even 8 years ago while not uncommon camera phones were not as ubiquitous as today.

Yeah. Pence once voted in favor of federal funding for coversion therapy for gays. Apparently some people are stupid enough to believe it was mandatory.

No he did not. He wanted funding to go to places that would assist in changing sexual behavior, not orientation. I don't know how many gay men you know, or what kind of conversations you have had with them. But the behaviors I have heard of makes it no wonder why AIDS exploded among gay males. If the same behaviors were practiced at the same rate by the hetero crowd I wouldn't be surprised to see the same explosion.

Hillary Clinton Blames F.B.I. Director for Election Loss

“There are lots of reasons why an election like this is not successful,” Mrs. Clinton said, according to a donor who relayed the remarks. But, she added, “our analysis is that Comey’s letter raising doubts that were groundless, baseless, proven to be, stopped our momentum.”

Didn't the FBI also announce that one of Trump's higher ups was under investigation for ties to Russia and shortly before the election state that Trump had no ties?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom