The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    It's like a Venn Diagram. Not all of the right are supporters of the Klan, but all Klan members are supporters of the right. You really can't challenge that truth. And just so, I'm being fair... the same could be said about the left and New Black Panthers.

There are not many.....Looks like about 2,000-3,000 members of the New Black Panther Party and about 5,000 in the Klan....

How many members in the KKK?

More than 40 different Klan groups exist, many having multiple chapters, or “klaverns,” including a few that boast a presence in a large number of states. There are over a hundred different Klan chapters around the country, with a combined strength of members and associates that may total around 5,000.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There are not many.....Looks like about 2,000-3,000 members of the New Black Panther Party and about 5,000 in the Klan....

More than 40 different Klan groups exist, many having multiple chapters, or “klaverns,” including a few that boast a presence in a large number of states. There are over a hundred different Klan chapters around the country, with a combined strength of members and associates that may total around 5,000.

Klan is a catchall. They obviously work with groups with similar views.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Holy crap......... do a speed reread of this thread........ I would do some quoting but I don't think they system could sustain the epic LOL's.

STAR-6.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

So, proportional to their relative affinity groups can we/should we infer anything by the sizes of those organizations?

:D

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    For some odd reason I think that's just what we need right now...The more everyone, from establishment politicians to washed (worshed?) up pop stars hate on him the more giddy I get...

He may come across as a joke, (and a bad one at that) to many but to me he is just the tacky, orange, loud mouth we need right now....I have come to accept that he is going to be our President and every morning for at least four years I will get to wake up to little Clinton hack Georgie Stephanopolis breathlessly leading the news with a variant of "Controversy swirls around Trump this morning"...

We have had 8 years of NO protest songs trashing the Government...It's nice to know that when Trump gets in pop stars will dust off their six strings to tell us how bad we suck again (as they tend to do when there is a Republican in the WH).....It will be nice to see this years incarnation of the Dixie Chicks whining about free speech and posing nude on the cover of time with tape over their mouths and cute little slogans written across their bodies...We need that stuff again..Trump is just the man to bring about angst written songs written by folks with little talent that will suddenly get "discovered" by the NPR crowd because they came up with a song trashing Trump....Happy days are here again...

IMHO and not voting for Trump is NOT a vote for Hillary..

This thread, 9/21/2016.....

6d37652c11c0ba6f30ebce9ade4bde0e.jpg

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do you have a source for Trump defining what he meant by the phrase *drain the swamp*?

I've never been one to interpret what I think Trump means. That's usually the job of his admirers.

If I were making assumptions based on context, it sounded a lot like getting rid of the DC insiders.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Hence why I originally said supporters. David Duke for instance won half a million votes while running for senate, I believe.

If I were trump....I would take the money from these groups and put it in a black scholarship fund.

Giving it back is silly. I might even make it in Dukes name. They would quit giving, something good comes out of it.

I'd go to his political rally, get on the stage and slam everything he does.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom