The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Tried to quote ATM, but instead it quotes GPIA7R's post about the KKK interview. :dunno:

Anyways I was going to make a joke about pantsuits.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It's hard to answer, just like if I asked you what Americans think of Trump's election.
    I guess people were mostly surprised, since our media rellied on the mostly pro-Clinton US media to report on the election.

For our journalists and "political experts" Clinton already won.
    I don't think people are scared since his policies won't have much effect on us (unless he starts a war).
    Also I don't think he's really known in Europe so many people don't even have an opinion on him.

He's not known as a TV reality star over here and most people never heard of him before the presidential campaign began.
    Unlike Clinton who was first lady and secretary of state.

I did see some people excited about him, a poll in a newspaper revealed the majority of people were happy with the results (over 150,000 voted and 56% were satisfied with the fact Trump won).
    But it was right-wing newspaper.
    I'm sure a left-wing newspaper with the same poll would have showed more people being skeptical.

I hope it answers your question.
    It sure does. Thanks.:yesway:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    He's likely going to have some legal problems due to this.

Cw8l0-1VQAAWPmE.jpg:large

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    People will believe what they want to believe, and very rarely fact check. Which college, btw? Communist Clown College?

Unfortunately .... we can't fact check and put it to rest because he had the record sealed.

When a presidential candidate refuses to reveal something simple like tax records, it naturally makes people speculate all kinds of things about what he wants to hide. Kinda works the same way with college transcripts. I mean, really, what does he not want the public to see? Bad grades? Bush released his, revealing his mediocre grades. Didn't hurt him any.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Iran Deal? Probably sticking around.

Embassy move? Probably not happening.

Adviser says Trump won't rip up Iran deal, signals he may not move embassy | The Times of Israel

"Draining the swamp?" Nah, the transition team is comprised of swamp things.

No Surprise: Trump's Transition Team is Filled With Swamp Things | RedState

Cw_XgvhWQAAWifJ.jpg:small

Unfortunately for those who want to scrap the Iran deal, you can't really. They already have their money back. If Trump renigs on the deal, they plenty of capital to spin up their program at an even faster rate than before. The only reason to scrap it, is with the intention of going to war.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The best that could come of that is not to make more of it than there is. If the left wants to paint the Republican Party as the party of the Klan, I guess we can talk about the Part of Mob Bosses. The Klan is insignificant and its support for Trump is incidental and not surprising.

It's like a Venn Diagram. Not all of the right are supporters of the Klan, but all Klan members are supporters of the right. You really can't challenge that truth. And just so, I'm being fair... the same could be said about the left and New Black Panthers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom