The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Hillary Crying.

Interesting how we are repeatedly told that there is no difference between men and women in the workplace. Tell me how many women you have seen cry at your workplace? Have you ever seen a man cry at work?

That does not say that one is better at their job than the other, it is simply saying they are different.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Landslide? Well, not really. If the results were exactly reversed I sure wouldn't call it a landslide victory for Hillary. It was a landslide in the Midwest but not in the nation overall.

My personal opinion is that Trump was coaxed into running and ran. I think he meant to win. And then, with some help from Wikileaks, he won because he was the only one of the two main candidates who wasn't Hillary.

According to the talking heads Tuesday night...as Trump Crossed 200 in the EC. 'If he can get over say, 300, that would be a landslide in electoral college terms'. I'm writing it off as a landslide. I think it was a democratic strategist talking at the time.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    According to the talking heads Tuesday night...as Trump Crossed 200 in the EC. 'If he can get over say, 300, that would be a landslide in electoral college terms'. I'm writing it off as a landslide. I think it was a democratic strategist talking at the time.

I agree that in EC terms it was a landslide. But in terms of will of the people, I don't think so.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Not if you read my comments after the election. I took an oath almost 50 years ago to uphold and defend the Constitution and while part of that oath expired upon my completion of military service, I don't believe the rest of it has an expiration date.

I'll do my best to support Trump, as long as he acts within the law. I'll even give him a mulligan or two, since he's never served in an elected office in government.

Well said. We cannot and should not ask for more

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Not if you read my comments after the election. I took an oath almost 50 years ago to uphold and defend the Constitution and while part of that oath expired upon my completion of military service, I don't believe the rest of it has an expiration date.

I'll do my best to support Trump, as long as he acts within the law. I'll even give him a mulligan or two, since he's never served in an elected office in government.

Amen.

I feel likewise. I pushed him hard because I'd be much happier having to fight a republican with the help of the media than have to fight a democrat while swimming up stream against the torrent of smoke screens and coverups. After the past 8 years, it'd be nice to have the option of cruise control for a change.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    I'm sure the media will deconstruct his slightest move. But I'm not some little ashflake (snowflake doesn't seem right to say), I'm an independent enough thinker, and I have vowed to give the president-elect, a guy I admittedly don't like but refuse to give any disparaging monikers (ie The Kenyan, Obummer) a chance. That's the way our nation is supposed to work.[/QUOATE]. So define to me the timeframe in which a "chance " has expired?Acton and Dystels booklet bio of "Dreams" said he was born in Kenya,and raised in Indonesia,and Hawaii.Where did they get that info?Is Obama the original birther?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Remember in 2008 when there was all that speculation (wishful thinking) among many about Obama's birth certificate and how they could some how deny him the presidency because he was a foreign born person?

Now, it's their turn to waste calories...

Last-ditch push underway for Clinton to become president instead of Trump | Fox 59

So they don't like the Electoral College but did nothing to change it until now?
    Including Clinton who has been in office for 30 years.

I guess they liked it both times Obama was ellected. :dunno:

The US is not a direct democracy, two days after the election is a bit late to realize it and to ask for change.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So define to me the timeframe in which a "chance " has expired?Acton and Dystels booklet bio of "Dreams" said he was born in Kenya,and raised in Indonesia,and Hawaii.Where did they get that info?Is Obama the original birther?

And a previous article stated that he was born in Hawaii. Obama is of Kenyan descent, that's something that's often listed in a bio, is it not? Maybe the descent part was inadvertently left off... hell, maybe even purposefully to make him appear more exotic. Acton And Dystels said it was a mistake on their part, and that Obama had no hand in their mistake. You can either take them at their word, or not, but you have no insider information to disprove them. If it feeds into you want for conspiracy and to prove illegitimacy, you can have it.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Also, if anyone saw the story earlier about a muslim woman saying she was attacked by a Trump supporter...

Fake.

Cw8bVWpVIAASTne.jpg:large

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    And a previous article stated that he was born in Hawaii. Obama is of Kenyan descent, that's something that's often listed in a bio, is it not? Maybe the descent part was inadvertently left off... hell, maybe even purposefully to make him appear more exotic. Acton And Dystels said it was a mistake on their part, and that Obama had no hand in their mistake. You can either take them at their word, or not, but you have no insider information to disprove them. If it feeds into you want for conspiracy and to prove illegitimacy, you can have it.
    It was quite funny he let it slide for 16 years,and only corrected the "mistake" in 2007 when he chose to run as the POtuS.

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    Call me a dummy, I have thick skin. Wasn't the President's mother an American citizen? So even if he was born in Kenya (country irrelevant), isn't he intitled to citizenship also? People really need to let that one go. The tinfoil is starting to stink.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom