The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Of course, this is NOT the first place you've heard this posited....if you've been paying attention.

White House open to a Clinton pardon | New York Post

That answer is too noncommittal to say one way or another. I still think Obama wouldn't want to soil his legacy with that. Ford ruined his. Of course, the impact to Obama's legacy would depend on how much his approval would take a hit for him doing so. If he could convince a significant number of his supporters that she did nothing wrong, and that he is just trying to protect her from the basket of deplorable, maybe he could get away with it.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    JUST WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???????? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(Note to mods that is me just teasing Kut because...Just because...:))

I'll be looking for your name in the shooter thread.

And I'm reporting this because I'm mad at you. I started a thread for you, and you haven't even looked at it. I'm going to go on a Facebook rant, and I'm not even on Facebook.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I sure you'll see everything through the media's microscope. That is... if they remember where they put it 8 years ago.

I'm sure the media will deconstruct his slightest move. But I'm not some little ashflake (snowflake doesn't seem right to say), I'm an independent enough thinker, and I have vowed to give the president-elect, a guy I admittedly don't like but refuse to give any disparaging monikers (ie The Kenyan, Obummer) a chance. That's the way our nation is supposed to work.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm sure the media will deconstruct his slightest move. But I'm not some little ashflake (snowflake doesn't seem right to say), I'm an independent enough thinker, and I have vowed to give the president-elect, a guy I admittedly don't like but refuse to give any disparaging monikers (ie The Kenyan, Obummer) a chance. That's the way our nation is supposed to work.

:+1:

Not many people are mature enough to do that.
    You already seen people calling Trump "not my president" because they didn't vote for him, that's not how the electoral process works. :rolleyes:
    I'm sure you had the same thing about Obama.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It's always the tail ends of the distribution that people react to and comment on. Perhaps it's time to remember that 3 sigma on each side of the median are pretty good people overall and parties be damned. Time to move forward.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Para mi??? Gracias hermano!!!! Donde esta los thread?

Reported for speakin that Mexican talk. We're building a wall for people like you!

But yeah, I was thinking of you(and Sylvain) when I started it for you. You for the history, Sylvain for the guy (while Hungarian) looks stereotypically French, complete with a sweet mustache.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom