The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    So, I caught a bit of Trump with Obama in the White House.

Trump didn't look very comfortable. :D

I'm sorry, but I really think, somewhere in the back of his head, he's thinking, "WTF have I done."

I've been thinking this ever since his victory speech. He just looks different. But that is probably a good thing.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Good lord, this is BEYOND crazy

White House staffers awaiting Trump's arrival today. Check out the moron in the back left

Cw6ZGV5WgAAX2My.jpg:small

Just finished lunch and I didn't even need dessert with that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Well, we were doing that before ACA, too. The question is how many others' care should we be paying for.

I thought that was the essence of the whole insurance business. We all pay in to avoid risk so that when a member needs it, they have a cheaper negotiated rate because of increased volume

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Almost as if he won by accident? :D

He could have touched off any of a number of controversies in the last week if he was really trying to lose. The lack of effort is enough for me to deny the plant rhetoric

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    So, I caught a bit of Trump with Obama in the White House.

Trump didn't look very comfortable. :D

I'm sorry, but I really think, somewhere in the back of his head, he's thinking, "WTF have I done."

I think he looked like a man humbled by the enormity of the position and taking it very seriously.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He could have touched off any of a number of controversies in the last week if he was really trying to lose. The lack of effort is enough for me to deny the plant rhetoric

Given the results if he were a plant, he wasn't a vary good one.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    ALSO: all republican legislators must immediately forget the landslide victory just handed to them by America and promise to roll over for obama and the demoncrats in the name of civility and bipartisanship.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011

Given the results if he were a plant, he wasn't a vary good one.

I think those are 2 different theories. :)

He could've been nominally-trying because it was really just an effort at self-promotion. Then he won.

That's different than if he'd been coaxed into running against the (legitimate) Republicans. Then he won.

:)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    ALSO: all republican legislators must immediately forget the landslide victory just handed to them by America and promise to roll over for obama and the demoncrats in the name of civility and bipartisanship.

This seems random to me - did I miss something? :)

I mean, a bigger fear, frankly, is that they'll roll over for whatever Trump wants (some of which is pretty outlandish) because he did deliver the victory to many of them.

ETA: this wasn't a landslide. Totally an upset, but not a landslide.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Which has been true of every election since Reagan's re-election. If you count off 1-2-3 in this country, the threes couldn't be bothered to vote. Point? BHO as landslide in some newspeak, revisionist reimagining of the word?

Is the "your president is not my president" 'shoe' a bit tight on the other foot

Not if you read my comments after the election. I took an oath almost 50 years ago to uphold and defend the Constitution and while part of that oath expired upon my completion of military service, I don't believe the rest of it has an expiration date.

I'll do my best to support Trump, as long as he acts within the law. I'll even give him a mulligan or two, since he's never served in an elected office in government.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

He could've been nominally-trying because it was really just an effort at self-promotion. Then he won.

That's different than if he'd been coaxed into running against the (legitimate) Republicans. Then he won.

See? I am already criticizing Trump for being a failure at the FIRST task appointed to him. Here's to holding his feet to the fire.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This seems random to me - did I miss something? :)

I mean, a bigger fear, frankly, is that they'll roll over for whatever Trump wants (some of which is pretty outlandish) because he did deliver the victory to many of them.

ETA: this wasn't a landslide. Totally an upset, but not a landslide.

What do you think the protests are about?

Also, when you throw out the fraud vote buying/bussing we get closer to the landslide.....

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Landslide? Well, not really. If the results were exactly reversed I sure wouldn't call it a landslide victory for Hillary. It was a landslide in the Midwest but not in the nation overall.

My personal opinion is that Trump was coaxed into running and ran. I think he meant to win. And then, with some help from Wikileaks, he won because he was the only one of the two main candidates who wasn't Hillary.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom