The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Trump says Wikileaks will be dumping more details today and that he will talk about it tomorrow.

So, anyone care to explain how Trump knows that a Russian-front is going to be releasing documents before anyone else knows?

Wikileaks is not a Russian front, I consider that misinformation and fear-mongering at this point.

MSM's latest attempt at spin = a server in Trump's hotel is sending "odd signals" to Russian banking servers.

New York Times says - that's a load of crap, the FBI has looked at it and it's just random pings, not evil Russian spy level super-secret "we are going to **** Clinton" level communications.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=0

IMO, the leaks are likely originating from certain people in the Washington DC area. Today's Wikileaks email release is already out and people like me have been sifting through it. It should not be a surprise that Trump will be talking about them tomorrow after people have a chance to find the good incriminating stuff.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trump says Wikileaks will be dumping more details today and that he will talk about it tomorrow.

So, anyone care to explain how Trump knows that a Russian-front is going to be releasing documents before anyone else knows?

Maybe he follows Assange or Wikileaks on twitter? You know - that fab millennial news feed to end all news feeds

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

How do we know Wiki leaks is a Russian front?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    In terms of sourcing, I thought the Podesta emails were the result of a spear phishing success against Podesta at his gmail account. To me, that's as likely to have been by a "state actor" as not. I remember the days of l0pht Heavy Industries. The kind of semi-organized, high quality efforts at this kind of thing are not limited to nation-states.

Ultimately, does it matter whether this is the result of Russian data-theft or not? I don't think so.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Word is that Weiner has entered in-patient sex rehab.

Often something that is only done to garner a more favorable view of a judge at sentencing.

If you had a client who you knew was going up the river, that's the advice you'd give him.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, I went home with the [STRIKE]waitress[/STRIKE] populist
    The way I always do
    How was I to know
    [STRIKE]She[/STRIKE]
    Trump was with the Russians, too

With apologies to Warren Zevon

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    In terms of sourcing, I thought the Podesta emails were the result of a spear phishing success against Podesta at his gmail account. To me, that's as likely to have been by a "state actor" as not. I remember the days of l0pht Heavy Industries. The kind of semi-organized, high quality efforts at this kind of thing are not limited to nation-states.

Ultimately, does it matter whether this is the result of Russian data-theft or not? I don't think so.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if multiple groups have her emails. Assange through his Twitter account has said multiple times that the Podesta emails were not stolen (presumably leaked then? by the FBI or someone inside the Clinton machine with a score to settle? they wouldn't be technically stolen then). I fully agree that it doesn't matter how the emails got out. The important thing is that they get out and the corruption ends and the corrupt actors get punished in accordance with the law.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Tomorrow wikileaks will publish more emails. INGO will discuss them. :tinfoil:

Wait...... AmmoManAaron has been discussing this pretty much non stop and I believe he knows more leaks will be coming out tomorrow AND I BET HE WILL DISCUSS THEM!!!!!
    AMMOMANARRON is a RUSKIE SPY!@!@@@@

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    11018844_10205049471290853_182454637179488741_n.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Most of them post methodologies (to at least some detail), and those by universities tend to use the same methodology for each poll. Some of them do present the historic data, too. At 270towin.com they present an RCP-like breakdown of recent polls. When you click on a state, you can also select a poll to compare prior polls by that same group. I haven't gotten very deep into it in terms of demographics, but you can at least get a flavor for it. I suspect the drill down information is available on the site of the pollster, at some level.

All the polls are skewed and over- or under-sampled except for the ones which confirm our bias.

Or something

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom