The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I wouldn't be too surprised to learn that it has been someone(s) in the FBI feeding all of this to Wikileaks all along to retaliate against them not indicting her in the first place.

If that turns out to be the case how would that impact a Clinton prosecution?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If that turns out to be the case how would that impact a Clinton prosecution?

We may never know...for sure that the FBI did that. I've read that there are a bunch of folks over there that were apoplectic when the decision was made not to indict. If so, I just wouldn't be surprised somebody decided to do some whistle blowing.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    That'd be an interesting comparison: which has taken more time - the Cubs win the World Series or the filioque issue gets resolved. ;)

Well that was decided when John wrote his gospel. Later through the innovators of the 16th century when chapters and verses were introduced, the answer can be found in 15:26.

Of course such a simple answer is never enough for SOME people. :)

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    They wrote a separate speech to show the press if Hillary was asked to release what she said in private to Deutsche Bank and Wall Street. The fake speech Shows Hillary talked about economic fairness and the financial industry losing it's way,

Does that sound familiar? It should, because that is what was shown in the media when she was pressed to release her speeches.

So we still don't know the truth of what she said behind closed doors!

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43027

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. A Clinton prosecution of the head folks at the FBI.

Ah!

I just can't shake the feeling that no matter what evidence is gathered and no matter who wins the election, the worst case scenario of HRC does not involve criminal charges, but more of a melting into the background...with a firm grip on her millions.

And on that note:

quote-you-can-t-get-rich-in-politics-unless-you-re-a-crook-harry-s-truman-59-25-22.jpg

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Will you please not help HRC I am sure she has someone that reads this fourm.
    After all we have solved most of the world's problems on here and might have created a few new ones.
    I just gonna call you Mr Weld !

Oh, this is nothing. Hillary asks my opinion every week and I always respond to her Emails.

Thing is, my copies will never be found because my buddy Cosmo over at Playtronics has made certain my copies were deleted for real.

I don't know why she keeps asking my opinion though, she never does what I tell her to.:dunno:

Now I know what Bill must go through.

:shady:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom