The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

People are voting twice because Trump has them thinking it's all rigged.

Now unsavory groups are going to police polling stations because, again, Trump has them convinced it's rigged.

WHERE WOULD HE GET THAT IDEA? THAT **** IS CRAZY YO!

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails | Zero Hedge

The guy investigating the emails has personally sent some of those same email to the people he is investigating over the emails.....

image.jpg

Last edited:

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    The racism stuff from both sides is small potatoes. The people in the field doing it are small fish. If you want to really make a difference, follow the money, dig into the FBI document dumps, dig into the Wikileaks releases - that is where the big fish are at (including the ones funding the troublemakers). I intend to do everything I can to help expose the big corrupt fish for the scum that they are.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    More on Google working for the Clinton Campaign

"Mikey Dickerson was the lead engineer brought in to fix the Obamacare website (you probably know more about this than I do, but link below just in case). We are desperately trying to get him to oversee the Eric Schmidt project. He's apparently open to doing it but a little worried about how legit it is and what it means for later on. I was hoping you could call him to tell him how important the project is and how much faith higher ups would have in his ability to deliver a really good product ...and how that would inevitably mean a position later."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42784

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    More HRC editorial work for the NYT. The media is NOT independent.

"My only concern is stating the article inflicted damage on our campaign. Certainly true but I worry that if we leak the letter, it could be misinterpreted as us admitting the email controversy in general is hurting us. Maybe we could soften it a bit by saying "...creating a firestorm that had a deep impact and cannot be unwound." "

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43007

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So what's the worst that could happen to Clinton if/when the Clinton Foundation is found to be a money laundering front? How culpable is she?

When she's President, is it grounds for impeachment?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The NYT isn't "the media" any more than WaPo, CNN, or Fox.

Certain outlets have always leaned in one direction or another (not always consistently) and individual writers have been in/out of line with their publisher. The important thing IMHO as a reader is to have an understanding of where they sit on the spectrum and take that into account.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So what's the worst that could happen to Clinton if/when the Clinton Foundation is found to be a money laundering front? How culpable is she?

May depend on what federal forms she signed. For instance, if she submitted fraudulent tax returns, that's a big deal.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The racism stuff from both sides is small potatoes. The people in the field doing it are small fish. If you want to really make a difference, follow the money, dig into the FBI document dumps, dig into the Wikileaks releases - that is where the big fish are at (including the ones funding the troublemakers). I intend to do everything I can to help expose the big corrupt fish for the scum that they are.
    This.
    Then you're uninformed on the subject we're trying to talk about.

Would you say the same if a left-leaning group stated the same intentions, or would you inherently doubt them and think they were trying to suppress votes?

Hey, your quote, not mine.
    Hey! Look over here.

The KKK would be insignificant and unknown outside of prison playgrounds if the MSM wasn't waiting with their tongue out for their next tidbit to prove their narrative. Clicks equal interest and legitimizes the group.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around

It's a whole lot more than money laundering. It is selling access, favors, and national secrets (there was video testimony from, IIRC, the head of the NSA saying some of the stuff on her server was above top secret and which she was not entitled to have since access to SAP information is need-to-know and she didn't have the need). She, and a lot of other people, are directly culpable - a Wikileaks email from HRC herself a while back had her literally saying something along the lines of "take the money" when one of her hired lawyers raised concerns about how to handle certain foreign "donations."

Definitely grounds for impeachment, but the DOJ in it's current form won't do anything about it. On the other hand, if Trump gets elected it's going to be game on for a full treason trial for several people.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So... what happens if she wins, and something comes out before she takes office that makes her ineligible?

I'm not sure there is any prohibition, other than what's stated in the Constitution. We could technically elect Charles Manson if we wanted, and he could, in his first act in office, pardon himself, lol.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    [video=youtube;ov5kvWSz5LM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov5kvWSz5LM[/video]

This was linked on Drudge this morning.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I'm not sure there is any prohibition, other than what's stated in the Constitution. We could technically elect Charles Manson if we wanted, and he could, in his first act in office, pardon himself, lol.

:ugh: I guess she would have to step down on her own accord. That would never happen.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The standard is "treason, bribery, and other high crimes and misdemeanors."

If there is evidence she was involved, yes. it's impeachable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom