The OFFICIAL Trump/HRC/2016 General Election Thread...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Part 4 Page 28 of the FBI document dump.

This is background on the quid pro quo (reclassify this email, FBI gets more power overseas). Hillary really wanted one particular email to get changed from classified to an unclassified status exempt from FOIA. Kennedy said he would stuff the email in the basement never to be seen again. The FBI was going to play ball until they read the email. They told Kennedy to pound sand.

The email was about Benghazi.

https://vault.fbi.gov/hillary-r.-clinton/hillary-r.-clinton-part-04-of-04/view

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    What about the situation do you disagree with?

People are voting twice because Trump has them thinking it's all rigged.

Now unsavory groups are going to police polling stations because, again, Trump has them convinced it's rigged.

Why is this an "MSM" thing? Why not just see the story, and say... "Huh, that's a ****ty thing that's going to occur."

Personally, I don't tie this directly to Trump at all. Just the less-than-great groups that seem to be supporting him in this story. At least, I don't think he told anyone to police polling places.

Well, I'm not clicking. But... monitoring doesn't equal suppression. And... I'd like to see that go down. West side of Chicago. I'll be waiting for the youtube. We'll see how tough they think they are.

People do vote twice, as you have posted. The fact that fringe groups are the only ones willing to do something about it is the sad part.

Oh and Trumps a racist.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    I see an investment opportunity.
    "When the sheep run scared, the wolves get fed."

Investors take fright at rising chances of Trump U.S. election win | Reuters

"World stocks, the dollar and oil fell on Wednesday, while safe-haven assets such as gold and the Swiss franc rose as investors were rattled by signs the U.S. presidential race was tightening just days before the vote."

I'm sure some are also worried that their corrupt gravy train is possibly coming to an end. See the Wikileaks stuff I posted about Morgan Stanley insider trading tips from the Clinton Machine a few pages back.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Peter Kadzik to Podesta:

"Subject: Heads up

There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails. Another filing in the FOIA case went in last night or will go in this am that indicates it will be awhile (2016) before the State Department posts the emails."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Talking about her email server and how best to lie about it.

"Two things: 1) As to the server turn over, I think we decided to say something like "the server that was used during her tenure as Secretary of State." 2) I would prefer not to use the "March 18, 2009" date, because we know there were other emails using the her clintonemail.com address prior to that date. Could we make this more vague, like "early in her term as SOS"? Or would this change provide a "gotcha" target--if so, not worth it, since this is the date of the earliest email in the PST of her emails, as I understand it."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/42605

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Peter Kadzik to Podesta:

"Subject: Heads up

There is a HJC oversight hearing today where the head of our Civil Division will testify. Likely to get questions on State Department emails. Another filing in the FOIA case went in last night or will go in this am that indicates it will be awhile (2016) before the State Department posts the emails."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43150

John Podesta's Best Friend At The DOJ Will Be In Charge Of The DOJ's Probe Into Huma Abedin Emails | Zero Hedge

These people need to meet a firing squad.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Bonner group-

Mary Pat[STRIKE] (Chris Christie's wife)[/STRIKE] discusses raising money for the Clinton campaign for quid pro quo appearances by Clinton or Obama at events or phone calls. Says she'd be happy to break it down into dollar amounts, would gladly take the cash instead.

"I would be happy to put a revenue amount on each of these events, but am not sure that is legally appropriate. I want you to know that David and I are both very grateful for all of the help and support you have given us this year. John, in particular, was really amazing at these dinners which is why we would like to replicate them. Please know we are honored to do our part to help get Hillary elected in 2016, there is just a limit to how much we can raise without validation, when the campaign is so involved in raising money for the Victory fund and Priorities."

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/43013

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    As long as no innocent people get killed, I wouldn't mind the KKK and the New Black Panther people, that did the same thing for Obama's election, killing each other off. Good riddance to bad rubbish on both sides.

black+panthers+at+polling+place.jpg

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    As long as no innocent people get killed, I wouldn't mind the KKK and the New Black Panther people, that did the same thing for Obama's election, killing each other off. Good riddance to bad rubbish on both sides.

black+panthers+at+polling+place.jpg

And besides.... eric holder said that ^^^^^^^^^ was on the up and up. NO problems found. Just happy poll workers spreading the love.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    Here's a story that is getting buried fast even by the newspaper that published it. Forget hearing about it anywhere else. Basically an organization doing fieldwork for the dems is being investigated for voter fraud by creating fake voter registrations (sound familiar?). They are a national office so this strongly implies a nationwide voter fraud effort. This happened in Delaware County, PA. a suburb of Philly and a county considered to be a bellwether of the national election. Trump has been spending a lot of time here lately. It went for Obama last time but could tip Republican this time around.

Political field office in Norwood snagged in voter fraud probe

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well, I'm not clicking...

Then you're uninformed on the subject we're trying to talk about.

But... monitoring doesn't equal suppression. And... I'd like to see that go down. West side of Chicago. I'll be waiting for the youtube. We'll see how tough they think they are.

Would you say the same if a left-leaning group stated the same intentions, or would you inherently doubt them and think they were trying to suppress votes?

Oh and Trumps a racist.

Hey, your quote, not mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom