mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Back from eating spaghetti, salad and fresh baked bread.

Went out to the man cave before supper to check on the kitties, and it was 86 in there. I told hubby to quit frying the cats, but he just gave me a look....they are all going to end up with pneumonia.

I made an appointment to take Bashful to see the vet Thursday cause she has runny eyes. Will check on getting an appointment for Leroy's procedure and see if he can just get his ears cleaned at the same time. He is sneezing though so may need to be on antibiotics for his cold before they can do his surgery???? Gotta keep them all healthy.

Leroy asked me to take his picture...we call this one Leroy's Selfie.:lmfao:Leroy selfie.jpg

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    our cats let us hold them laying on their back like that. that's so unusual for a cat

This is a stray that has only been here a few weeks so it blew my mind when he flipped over in my arms and started rubbing the back of his head all over my jacket. He will lay there like that for as long as I will let him. I'm pretty sure he lives here now. :laugh:

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Listening to CCR.

Does anyone remember the marvin the martian cartoon, where he goes to a bubblegum machine and it dispenses seeds, and then a drop of water would grow a minion?

Well, imagine a similar device exists to grow musicians.

John fogarty could just go on tour with one of those machines, and the result would be 100% CCR

One of the very talented legends of rock.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    This is a stray that has only been here a few weeks so it blew my mind when he flipped over in my arms and started rubbing the back of his head all over my jacket. He will lay there like that for as long as I will let him. I'm pretty sure he lives here now. :laugh:

sure sounds like it. That's how we got Morgan. Was a stray at the campground and I could feel every bone in his body. Was a light 7lbs after we'd have him 2 weeks. He is a permanent staple here now

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

He appreciates you taking him in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom