• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    He's just mad cause somebody signed up under his user name! I'm not saying who, but that was pretty ingenious.

There's really nothing going on over there anyway and, like you, I don't have time to troll and play here too AND keep up with my kids on Facebook!

I'd be mad too.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    He's just mad cause somebody signed up under his user name! I'm not saying who, but that was pretty ingenious.

There's really nothing going on over there anyway and, like you, I don't have time to troll and play here too AND keep up with my kids on Facebook!
    This! Without GodFearinGunTotin over there harassing me I'd be out for good! I think it's time to work on my ban hammer status over there:D

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This! Without GodFearinGunTotin over there harassing me I'd be out for good! I think it's time to work on my ban hammer status over there:D

I figured my What is INGO comment would get me banned. They are not very smart. If I was a mod, I would have banned me as an obvious troll!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm the first and only banned member! I would have contributed so. Of my valid insite eventually, though it would have likely been cut and paste from the vast archive of knowledge and options I've already posted here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom