• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    yep. Ginger might have been up there at the time but she was working on our order. I am the taller bleach blonde. :rofl:
    yep, it was you. I was the dude in the black hoodie with a fluorescent yellow shirt on. I bought two diet cokes. Short hair, sunglasses on my forehead?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I see it as some animals really know who they can and can't trust. not saying those who don't do this aren't trusting. Well you guys know what I mean

This cat is actually a healthy weight. His ears are horrible though...crusted and oozing stuff. His eyes are a little watery and he's sneezing. Three or four of our other cats have watery eyes. I think it is partly from the dust from the wood stove. I told hubby I was taking the one of ours that has the worst of the eye thing...hers don't really look infected, but want to get her checked to make sure.

When I go with her, I figure I can talk to the vet instead of the new girl that is answering the phone and find out if they will do everything on Leroy while they have him out for the surgery as he does not seem to excited about me messing with his ears. Might be easier to clean them good when he is knocked out. I'll get him scheduled for whatever day he can go next week. I would take them together but these two don't really get along well so it would be an interesting trip with just one carrier! They broke my other one.

We've had some pretty skinny, sickly cats show up that turned out to be really nice pets once we got them healthy and fixed.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    does that mean at one point you weren't nice?
    :)
    :whistle: no, just not as over friendly all the time
    This cat is actually a healthy weight. His ears are horrible though...crusted and oozing stuff. His eyes are a little watery and he's sneezing. Three or four of our other cats have watery eyes. I think it is partly from the dust from the wood stove. I told hubby I was taking the one of ours that has the worst of the eye thing...hers don't really look infected, but want to get her checked to make sure.

When I go with her, I figure I can talk to the vet instead of the new girl that is answering the phone and find out if they will do everything on Leroy while they have him out for the surgery as he does not seem to excited about me messing with his ears. Might be easier to clean them good when he is knocked out. I'll get him scheduled for whatever day he can go next week. I would take them together but these two don't really get along well so it would be an interesting trip with just one carrier! They broke my other one.

We've had some pretty skinny, sickly cats show up that turned out to be really nice pets once we got them healthy and fixed.

now that you say that, Morgan had ear mites bad. Got them cleaned up real good when he got fixed and his shots

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yeah, you were. And no rewards card pressure either:D I was gonna ask, but then I was like no cause if it's not I'll have to explain why I'm asking!

so next time you're on this side of town and Patti is working.. you can tell me your frosty with the gay rainbow truck

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Father Fenway shut down the lurkers over at HWT. We got in trouble...

He's just mad cause somebody signed up under his user name! I'm not saying who, but that was pretty ingenious.

There's really nothing going on over there anyway and, like you, I don't have time to troll and play here too AND keep up with my kids on Facebook!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom