Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Our just turned 11 year old G-daughter has displayed some serious interests and now talents as to drawing/painting etc. She spends a lot of time on her tablet looking at sites about honing her skills. We have always nurtured this with art supply's. Christmas is a great time to shower her with kits including paints/pencils/markers etc and so one. Pastel pencils for shading. Sketch books in stacks. Reams of paper as well.
    She carry's a sketch pad everywhere. And she uses it.
    Last night I discussed with the spouse getting her some training. We are on the hunt for a proper tutor.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Got my exhaust on my truck. What a cobbled up mess. :) I am pretty sure that none of what was on there was for that truck. 2 different shaped cats, Pipe size is Smaller than what should be on there. Add in the stuff I bought (cats back) was cheap. Yeah, it's a real work of art. "lmfao: All I am looking for is it to get me to next fall. Then I will redo the whole thing front to rear.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Our just turned 11 year old G-daughter has displayed some serious interests and now talents as to drawing/painting etc. She spends a lot of time on her tablet looking at sites about honing her skills. We have always nurtured this with art supply's. Christmas is a great time to shower her with kits including paints/pencils/markers etc and so one. Pastel pencils for shading. Sketch books in stacks. Reams of paper as well.
    Last night I discussed with the spouse getting her some training. We are on the hunt for a proper tutor.

If she has the desire nurture that talent.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If she has the desire nurture that talent.

Her mother showed the same talent but lost the desire. She see's it in Karma and wants to let her blossom but they struggle raising the 3 girls and she is a stay at home mom. She helps out a lot. So does her partner. Spouse and I will get something going for Karma.
    Not a story I will share here but Karma coming into my ;life when she did pretty much saved me. She is my angel.

This is us a week or so ago at the Imax waiting on the last Jedi to start.......
    VaHpRj4.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I just turn the radio up...much cheaper than a new exhaust system. Mine is starting to get even louder now. The tail pipe broke off long ago, but it is still behind the cab enough it isn't unsafe. If mine had a cat, it doesn't now.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Her mother showed the same talent but lost the desire. She see's it in Karma and wants to let her blossom but they struggle raising the 3 girls and she is a stay at home mom. She helps out a lot. So does her partner. Spouse and I will get something going for Karma.
    Not a story I will share here but Karma coming into my ;life when she did pretty much saved me. She is my angel.

This is us a week or so ago at the Imax waiting on the last Jedi to start.......
    VaHpRj4.jpg
    I think we all have that special person that showed us the way even though they didn't know they were. I know I did.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Switched to my phone

My 12 yr old grand daughter is the same way

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom