• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    ughhh I hope it stays semi nice for a bit. I have no idea what kind of rental I will be getting in the morning. I am sure it will be something small... no AWD.... yuck

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    WTF is going on in here????

Freezing fog for us, Red. Could make the roads slick in the morning.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    rear quarter panel and bumper on passenger side is all I see. They'll to do the estimate in the morning, order parts and fix it before I ever see it again

That was a hard hit.
    *********s.

A$$.........So even improperly spelling this and adding holes trips the language filter.....interesting.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Mama was at the store yesterday and some older lady ran our mirror down the side of her truck. She was so close you almost couldn't get your hand between them.
    Mama called the cops for an accident report. Cop shows up fills out the report and has mama move our car. The old lady comes out and is oblivious " I didn't do that ,I wasn't parked that close" Cop say uhh, yeah you were. No other cars close by in the lot and she has to park right on top of us

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Mama was at the store yesterday and some older lady ran our mirror down the side of her truck. She was so close you almost couldn't get your hand between them.
    Mama called the cops for an accident report. Cop shows up fills out the report and has mama move our car. The old lady comes out and is oblivious " I didn't do that ,I wasn't parked that close" Cop say uhh, yeah you were. No other cars close by in the lot and she has to park right on top of us

Unless the spouse is with me I park out a ways in the lot and 95% of the time some douche will park so close I can not get back in my truck. A week or so ago I was pondering crawling across the console to get back in the drivers seat and the extremely over weight mini the muncher came out and took 5 minutes to get in her car. She needed the space to get into her way to small car for her way to large frame. I just stood and watched.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Unless the spouse is with me I park out a ways in the lot and 95% of the time some douche will park so close I can not get back in my truck. A week or so ago I was pondering crawling across the console to get back in the drivers seat and the extremely over weight mini the muncher came out and took 5 minutes to get in her car. She needed the space to get into her way to small car for her way to large frame. I just stood and watched.
    girl at work always takes up 2 spaces so no one hits her. Hate to tell her this, 2 spaces when your the only one over there can still get you hit.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

I really hate when people do that. I park way out in the lot pretty much everywhere I go unless I am in my old truck. It is starting to rust out pretty good now so I don't care so much. One cab corner fell out somewhere and I see the bottoms of the doors are starting to go now. Rear wheel wells aren't horrible but both have rust around them so that the trim pieces are nearly gone. I think I ripped the one completely off because I got tired of it flapping. The other one broke when I tried to yank it off of the truck so half of it is still there.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My nephew had the drivers side mirror taken off when a clinker from another truck hit it. Brand new truck. I told that it's alright, your truck is a Dodge. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom