• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Have a modern car mystery to solve tomorrow. When really cold whatever brake pedal/transmission selector interlock is not working unless you pump the brake several times.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    They fire themselves.

exactly right. Policy is to ID everyone under 40 for cigarettes. We KNOW we have secret shoppers coming in once a month to check us. She got "checked" twice in 6 mths, immediate termination. There really is nothing we could do to stop it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    exactly right. Policy is to ID everyone under 40 for cigarettes. We KNOW we have secret shoppers coming in once a month to check us. She got "checked" twice in 6 mths, immediate termination. There really is nothing we could do to stop it.

that should be checked and failed to ID

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder if it has grease on it and the cold helps it hang up.

My thoughts as well, has to be attached to the brake pedal somewhere. I haven't been on my back on the floorboards since working on the Charger and this time I'll have less room.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

that should be checked and failed to ID

Secret shopping at the gas stations is a pretty common shop. It pays decent too...plus reimbursement for part of your gas purchase. I need to start doing some when I get my new phone that will take better pictures. I signed up a while back to do these but haven't actually done it yet.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Secret shopping at the gas stations is a pretty common shop. It pays decent too...plus reimbursement for part of your gas purchase. I need to start doing some when I get my new phone that will take better pictures. I signed up a while back to do these but haven't actually done it yet.
    oh I am sure, but secret shop and "secret shop" for tobacco products is 2 different shops. both easy jobs. If it had been excise coming in, she would have been fined, lost her job, the store would be fined, could lose the license to sell... and on and and. That is why there is absolutely no leeway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom