• Status
    Not open for further replies.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    KFC Was on the dinner menu. I am tired of being cold, first season with the blood thinners. It is 72 in our house and I am frigging cold.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Better day today, Mrs. G? I saw you were firing people at work or something the other day.

well, the boss was doing everything she could to keep her from getting fired. Got the word around 3 this afternoon that we do have to terminate her. SOOOOO the boss and I have to meet at the store at 6am tomorrow morning and do the job. This is the gal that for whatever unknown reason, doesn't like me. We just to be really close friends. Not my loss on that, hers. ANyway, I DON'T want to be there in the morning.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    well, the boss was doing everything she could to keep her from getting fired. Got the word around 3 this afternoon that we do have to terminate her. SOOOOO the boss and I have to meet at the store at 6am tomorrow morning and do the job. This is the gal that for whatever unknown reason, doesn't like me. We just to be really close friends. Not my loss on that, hers. ANyway, I DON'T want to be there in the morning.

It sucks, but all too often, people just think that they won't face consequences when doing things they shouldn't on the job. I don't know what happened, but I understand dreading having to do this.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Is this the smoker.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom