Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    you are not wrong.

Don't take it out on the clerk, they are just doing their job. It's tough enough without people getting upset about it/

Exactly! Imay or may not make a small scene if I see someone blowing a clerk ****, Especially if they are in high school.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Exactly! Imay or may not make a small scene if I see someone blowing a clerk ****, Especially if they are in high school.

I had to permaban a regular customer 2 nights ago because he was harassing another customer, then he started in on my staff when they tried to step in. It's not something I wanted to do, but I will not tolerate someone screaming at my staff for no reason. or refusing to stop when asked kindly to. HE wouldn't even step to the side and talk with me about it quietly. I was in a tough spot, but I did it.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I had to permaban a regular customer 2 nights ago because he was harassing another customer, then he started in on my staff when they tried to step in. It's not something I wanted to do, but I will not tolerate someone screaming at my staff for no reason. or refusing to stop when asked kindly to. HE wouldn't even step to the side and talk with me about it quietly. I was in a tough spot, but I did it.
    :yesway: The hardest part about doing that is not letting your emotions take over. I suck at that when dealing with rude people.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    Way back in the dark ages, I worked security in bars. We had to card everyone, no exceptions. So I know what it is like to be the clerk and catch crap for earning a buck. I thought the management was stupid then, and has definitely not got any better in these times.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Did you catch the exchange between the guy who warned people he was going to fire his cannon and someone else? That guy was hilarious.

When they started discussing penis size, I was seriously tempted to comment. That was a good one! Tracy will probably delete it if she reads all of the comments.

Night Greg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom