mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm seeing forecasts for 3 to 6 and others for 4 to 8 inches for us tomorrow. I have called pain management and left messages with two different people to try to cancel this appointment and see if I can drive there and pick up a script without taking her out in this crap, and still haven't talked to a freaking person. I finally called yet another number I found on FB for them, and told the lady what I was trying to do. She said they will call back but they are training a new person and so most calls are going into voicemail. She transferred me to someone...and after about 30 seconds on hold it dumped me right back into the same voicemail so I hung up. They can't mail the script because it is a controlled substance for pain. I am beyond aggravated right now. Arrgggghhhhhh.....I hate inefficiency!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'm seeing forecasts for 3 to 6 and others for 4 to 8 inches for us tomorrow. I have called pain management and left messages with two different people to try to cancel this appointment and see if I can drive there and pick up a script without taking her out in this crap, and still haven't talked to a freaking person. I finally called yet another number I found on FB for them, and told the lady what I was trying to do. She said they will call back but they are training a new person and so most calls are going into voicemail. She transferred me to someone...and after about 30 seconds on hold it dumped me right back into the same voicemail so I hung up. They can't mail the script because it is a controlled substance for pain. I am beyond aggravated right now. Arrgggghhhhhh.....I hate inefficiency!
    I feel your pain, makes no sense at all. Hello mom45

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    This place has the worst phone system I have ever dealt with. It doesn't help that my cell phone has no signal here at the house so I am stuck here waiting on a call and we are planning to go out for pizza. Apparently, it is unreasonable for me to think I can call and get a return call the same day. I'm sure there will be a fee if we cancel without adequate notice as well.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    This place has the worst phone system I have ever dealt with. It doesn't help that my cell phone has no signal here at the house so I am stuck here waiting on a call and we are planning to go out for pizza. Apparently, it is unreasonable for me to think I can call and get a return call the same day. I'm sure there will be a fee if we cancel without adequate notice as well.
    Since it's on voicemail, dated today, that won't count as adequate notice?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Since it's on voicemail, dated today, that won't count as adequate notice?

I have no idea how their phone system works. So far, nobody has called me back so they may claim they never had any messages from me. It is just really making me cranky that I can't get a call back, and I have no idea as to whether or not I need to try to drag her out in the snow tomorrow to get her there. Her meds are something she cannot just stop taking...has to be weaned off of it so it is pretty critical that we get the refill. If there is no chance of rescheduling her to next week or for them to give me a script to hold her for another month, I will have to try to get her there tomorrow....and I have no idea if her car is going to start as it is outside. Her daughter said she will try to start it tonight and let me know....if it doesn't start, I for sure can't get her there as getting her into my truck is not an option.

Just color me cranky....LOL. I don't deal well with people who don't handle business efficiently, especially when it impacts the care of their patients.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I have no idea how their phone system works. So far, nobody has called me back so they may claim they never had any messages from me. It is just really making me cranky that I can't get a call back, and I have no idea as to whether or not I need to try to drag her out in the snow tomorrow to get her there. Her meds are something she cannot just stop taking...has to be weaned off of it so it is pretty critical that we get the refill. If there is no chance of rescheduling her to next week or for them to give me a script to hold her for another month, I will have to try to get her there tomorrow....and I have no idea if her car is going to start as it is outside. Her daughter said she will try to start it tonight and let me know....if it doesn't start, I for sure can't get her there as getting her into my truck is not an option.

Just color me cranky....LOL. I don't deal well with people who don't handle business efficiently, especially when it impacts the care of their patients.
    Ok, and I don't either. Never been in that situation.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I about missed it! Hands on opportunity for training. ANSWER THE DAMN PHONE JILL. These people are our meal ticket!

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Evening y'all
    Pancakes and scrambled eggs for supper
    Mom, the nephew works in laporte at the ford dealer, they sent them home early because of the snow, so be careful going to Valpo

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom