churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Pit Bulls :rockwoot:
    Grrrr.... we have been without a washing machine for over a week. I refuse to go to the laundry mat, especially in this weather, so I've been handwashing stuff in the tub. Husband drug his feet just long enough to make us get held up by the holidays on ordering a part. Placed an order Saturday for Fed Ex Next Day shipping. Was supposed to deliver yesterday. Nope...it's been lost since Sunday. Went from MI to TN. My righthand man called off work today AGAIN. I'm feeling a bit grumpy!

Yeah hubby's can be that way ask me how I know...:cool:

Seriously, if I let the appliences go down for any real period of time it would be my tail feathers.

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Yeah hubby's can be that way ask me how I know...:cool:

Seriously, if I let the appliences go down for any real period of time it would be my tail feathers.

LOL. Hence, my refusal to go to the laundry mat, and only washing my own clothes by hand. I figure if he runs out of clean clothes he'll get on it. I think he's getting the message... We line-dry some of our clothes (indoors), there is no way I'm hauling wet clothes home from the laundry mat, especially in this weather! I don't ask for a lot, but I get pretty darn irritated about stuff like this!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    LOL. Hence, my refusal to go to the laundry mat, and only washing my own clothes by hand. I figure if he runs out of clean clothes he'll get on it. I think he's getting the message... We line-dry some of our clothes (indoors), there is no way I'm hauling wet clothes home from the laundry mat, especially in this weather! I don't ask for a lot, but I get pretty darn irritated about stuff like this!

And the avoidance of an irritated spouse make life so much easier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Steve44
    Top Bottom