Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    AEP will be there on the 12th. Must be to cold for the boys. They don't get out of that truck unless there is an outage.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Evening y'all
    Pancakes and scrambled eggs for supper
    Mom, the nephew works in laporte at the ford dealer, they sent them home early because of the snow, so be careful going to Valpo

We should be heading out soon for Valpo. I have no idea if 30 is bad at all...LaPorte has been getting slugged way harder than us the last several times it has snowed. I figure tonight will be a good indicator of what to expect for tomorrow. Finally got a call back and after a lengthy phone conversation with the new employee that just started today...who talked with the doctor and kept putting me on hold....there isn't much they are willing to do. It is against policy to give the script without seeing her. They know I am displeased....to say the least. The soonest they could get her in if rescheduled is the day before she needs the new script filled and the pharmacy always takes at least two to three days to get the meds in as they don't keep it in stock so that is not a good option. We moved her appointment up to an earlier time in hopes that we can get there before the roads are horrible, but if they are bad, I am cancelling. It is total BS that they called others back that called later in the day and filled up next week's schedule when I called this morning and never got called back until closing time.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey......The Jan 6th...

It was been 10th Anniversary........10 years........ago while.....

I't going at dinner, The Sherman....The a movies....:yesway:

She is goooooone if mine....:wwub:

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hi KJQ

Hi Greg

Hi rkw

Cold here in the GSF, concerned about the coming precipitation Sunday night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom