• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've never heard of baked potatoes as the main course at a wedding reception but it worked out great. They're pretty cheap and delicious. Plus I have about a dozen of them in my fridge right now!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My wife is out running a few errands. That means I can watch UFC without her complaining about it. That can be fun but I have to admit, things are much better when she is with me. Even after over 25 years, that woman drives me all kinds of crazy!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    During my daughter's wedding yesterday, they had a surprise slideshow during the ceremony dedicated to the example of a good marriage that was provided to them by my wife and and I as well as her new husband's parents. This happened before I had the honor of walking my lovely daughter down the aisle. It was all I could do to hold it together. I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    During my daughter's wedding yesterday, they had a surprise slideshow during the ceremony dedicated to the example of a good marriage that was provided to them by my wife and and I as well as her new husband's parents. This happened before I had the honor of walking my lovely daughter down the aisle. It was all I could do to hold it together. I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it.

Grats on the wedding of your daughter! Those kinda slideshows suck, because they are tear jerkers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom