• Status
    Not open for further replies.

TAT7

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 27, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I know you guys say I should build my own AR for my first one, but part of me really wants this one:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/u-s-defense-solutions/347271-colt-special-usds.html

I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing that I have $0 in the gun fund at the moment...

USDS is having such a great deal on colt 6920's!!!!!!! Almost as good as this deal!!!

Colt Firearms LE6920MP-OD AR15 Carbine Online Gun Store

Metion this and I will match it. Just talk to me (Mike)

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    One Week today, I will have my toes in the water and ass in the sand! Not a worry in the world a cold beer in my hands, life will be good that day!!:cool:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    This penguin drives his sports car to a garage, tell the mechanic that something is leaking under the car. Mechanic tell the penguin to leave the car, come back in 3 hours. Penguin goes across the street to a ice cream shop, orders a large ice cream cone. Since penguins don't have lips, he gets ice cream all over his face. He goes back to the garage and the mechanic tell the penguin that it looks like he blew a seal, penguin says, , , naw, it's just ice cream!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    This penguin drives his sports car to a garage, tell the mechanic that something is leaking under the car. Mechanic tell the penguin to leave the car, come back in 3 hours. Penguin goes across the street to a ice cream shop, orders a large ice cream cone. Since penguins don't have lips, he gets ice cream all over his face. He goes back to the garage and the mechanic tell the penguin that it looks like he blew a seal, penguin says, , , naw, it's just ice cream!

:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom