livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Curses upon Henry and their new Henry!
    19455-DEFAULT-l.jpg

it only comes in 44 40 right?.....wish it came in 45C....

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I have just spent a big part of my day spraypainting a bunch of stuff purple and helping my wife cut over 100 strips of burlap so they can be tied into bows. I'm gonna have to go kill a bear with my pocket knife or something to get my mancard back.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have just spent a big part of my day spraypainting a bunch of stuff purple and helping my wife cut over 100 strips of burlap so they can be tied into bows. I'm gonna have to go kill a bear with my pocket knife or something to get my mancard back.

Do you have purple fingernails now?????:):

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Dan wesson 10mm may have to wait…caught wind of a killer deal on a running 12v cummins chassis today….hmm….should I make money? or should I build a kick ass diesel something?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yes and where can I get the job you have? :):
    Anywhere that you're the boss and have nobody to approve or disapprove of your decisions but yourself :). It's very rewarding but at the end of the day it's all up to you which is more than many can handle. Most are followers and not leaders.

At least I talked her into the vehicle that cost 1/2 as much as the one she wanted.....................

To be honest we were looking at getting something newer anyways. My mom only drives 1,000~1,500 miles/year where as we drive a lot more than that and with my 2 year old son and the other on the way [due in October] I wanted to get something we could really depend on for the foreseeable future. We considered getting my mom a new Corolla or something like that but she doesn't drive the miles to make it worth it and that would have still left us with a higher mileage Envoy that we couldn't rely on 100% with the distances we drive.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Congrats on the new wheels MikeDVB
    Wife's new wheels. I changed one setting ['eco light' that comes on if you aren't pushing the pedal all the way down] and she flipped out lol.

I said, 'Will having that annoying little green light actually cause you to change how you drive?' 'No - but I don't go changing settings on your vehicle.' At that point I realized it was hers and not ours :).

At least I don't have to get into arguments now about whether or not I want her to take my truck!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I have a Spike's Tactical AR-15. I think it listed $989 with like a 6 month back-order when I got it for $1200 + some accessories. It's been an excellent rifle although I did swap it from Carbine to Rifle length gas and, when I did that, I swapped in a Daniel Defense LW Barrel :).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom