Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Your right. I don't give a ****! Anybody see that anderson lower in the classifieds for 2x what it's worth?
    Yes! Rediculous! I believe that's the same dude that was tring to sell a can of 7n6 for $375. Guys like that **** me off. They should go back to armslist. That's why I don't use armslist

and that Anderson lower is more than 2x's what it's worth. Their on AIM right now for $50. He wants 125

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My ex-husband's family had a towing business and had the contracts with the state, county and city police for their area for all accidents, etc. unless the person involved requested a different towing service. I saw some horrible things when I helped. I don't miss that at all. Very sad business and scary at times for the wrecker drivers due to the idiots who don't have enough sense to slow down, move over, etc. while you are trying to pull vehicles out of the ditch and such. I hated going in the warehouse where the wrecks were taken. I always said it smelled like death...a smell that you just can't really explain but one you never forget.

The boy loves the work. He does the fatality's when he is on the clock and sometimes they call him out at night. There is a great big-O flat bed in my driveway right now. They pay him well enough and the benefits are super. Full access to a salvage yard and towing service that is better than AAA. We moved one of our sheds out to repair it a few weeks ago. It sits beside the garage and would be a bear to move. He rolled out one of the rotators and reached over the shop with the boom, picked up the shed and set it off. 2 hrs. later he picked it up and set it back. Big fun with big toys....:)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yes! Rediculous! I believe that's the same dude that was tring to sell a can of 7n6 for $375. Guys like that **** me off. They should go back to armslist. That's why I don't use armslist

and that Anderson lower is more than 2x's what it's worth. Their on AIM right now for $50. He wants 125

Gotta make a buck man....gotta push the product.

I never...ever have issue selling anything I post. Priced fair it will sell.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The boy loves the work. He does the fatality's when he is on the clock and sometimes they call him out at night. There is a great big-O flat bed in my driveway right now. They pay him well enough and the benefits are super. Full access to a salvage yard and towing service that is better than AAA. We moved one of our sheds out to repair it a few weeks ago. It sits beside the garage and would be a bear to move. He rolled out one of the rotators and reached over the shop with the boom, picked up the shed and set it off. 2 hrs. later he picked it up and set it back. Big fun with big toys....:)

Boys and their toys. My ex was not exactly an expert with the wreckers. I will never forget when he and his dad were using to wreckers to move something and he winched his own wrecker over onto his roof...rolled it right over because whatever he was trying to move was too big and he had the cable attached at the wrong angle. There went the wrecker and boy was there a lot of YELLING! I definitely improved my life when I found my current hubby.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Gotta make a buck man....gotta push the product.

I never...ever have issue selling anything I post. Priced fair it will sell.
    Some people have no compass. You know what I mean. I've had an ammo can full of .22lr for a while now and I never gouged. Even when it was cool :):

usualy my my stuff sells fast too. The stuff that doesn't is te items I don't realy care if it sells so I price it spot on what it's really worth. Still not overpriced but not giving it away either. Everyone wants to be given stuff for nothing in this economy. I've never seen it this bad in my short life

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom