MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Don't text and drive mmmmkay?

2014-04-30_21-30-22.png

Happened on 37 at Southport Road on the south side. I go through this intersection almost every day.

http://fox59.com/2014/04/30/fatal-accident-reported-on-south-side/#axzz30PSJmt2L

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My son works for the wrecker outfit that takes all the vehicles involved in fatality's. He was on scene all afternoon and removed the vehicle to storage area.

My ex-husband's family had a towing business and had the contracts with the state, county and city police for their area for all accidents, etc. unless the person involved requested a different towing service. I saw some horrible things when I helped. I don't miss that at all. Very sad business and scary at times for the wrecker drivers due to the idiots who don't have enough sense to slow down, move over, etc. while you are trying to pull vehicles out of the ditch and such. I hated going in the warehouse where the wrecks were taken. I always said it smelled like death...a smell that you just can't really explain but one you never forget.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom