Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I bought a new truck last November. It has about every amenity known to man, and I absolutely love it.

Today, I drove my old truck. It was like driving a tractor to work. What the hell was I thinking?:dunno:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I bought a new truck last November. It has about every amenity known to man, and I absolutely love it.

Today, I drove my old truck. It was like driving a tractor to work. What the hell was I thinking?:dunno:

Yep, I had a small rental last week while traveling for business, made me appreciate the ride & features in a larger car.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

There is something to be said for old trucks. Our newest truck is the 89 suburban we bought a couple months ago. I usually drive the 88 and my hubby drives the 83. Rusty is a 78 that has earned her name. She doesn't get to go on the road anymore. The cab mounts are gone and we keep thinking if we take a corner too fast, the cab may just roll right off the frame. :rockwoot: She has good air conditioning though and if you spill your coffee, no worries about a wet floor or a stain on the carpet...no worries about scratching the paint either! :lmfao:

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I've always had big trucks, aka 1tons, I bought my first 1/2 ton last year. The new ones have way more towing capacity than they used to, so I got a little one this time. I'm old, so I went for comfort this time. I cringe now when I drive the old ones.:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom