mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Church, me thinks we need to take a road trip to moms house! I'll drive, we don't need any naked mishaps...

:laugh: The lady at the liquor store loves me during harvest season! When I started buying stuff by the case, she just shook her head. I have a good supply of fruit in the freezer to use if we run out.

My son loves coming to visit. He always takes back an assortment of things to share with his friends...with the understanding that it is consumed at his apartment and NOBODY drives after they sample. I make him bring a cooler that goes in the trunk so he doesn't get in trouble if he gets stopped on they way home.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle

We've noticed how good you are with the white stuff...please make it stop. Really...we are so done with it! You can hang around, just not the white stuff
    ill talk to my people and see if we can hook you up mom, no promises, they are usually sticklers about keeping things on schedule until March 20!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Dads doing good mom, thanks for asking. He's wore out, lots of driving makes him sleepy!!

Glad to see that the roads weren't horrible for your trip. Let him nap. My neighbor lady is the same way. She gets wore out just going to the doctor. She called me this morning and told me to stay home and that she was fine. I'll check on her tomorrow.

I'm sure your dad appreciates you being there with him for this.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom