• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Good evening INGOers. How have your evenings been?

I got a surprise in the mail today! Lawrence PD sent a $25 ticket for not having a permit for our home alarm system! I didn't realize we needed one :dunno: Totally my fault for not looking into it befote having it actuvated. I'm also surprised that Comcast didn't notify us of this when we signed up for it.
    You have to have a permit for a home alarm system? Man they will be requiring a permit to breath soon!

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Damn I love the peach. Love it. It loves me too. Wife found me naked up on the windmill. Told her I flew up there. She had to drink some and fly up to get me down.........:laugh:

I have an awesome recipe for peach pie...similar to the apple pie. I have a good supply of both made up along with several other concoctions....blueberry cordial, plum cordial, tart cherry bounce, sweet cherry, amaretto cherries, peach liqueur, peach brandy, plum brandy...I'm sure there's something I'm missing, but my cabinets are well stocked with things that have trading value just in case I need it....assuming we don't drink it all before the SHTF event would happen!
    Church, me thinks we need to take a road trip to moms house! I'll drive, we don't need any naked mishaps...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I got a surprise in the mail today! Lawrence PD sent a $25 ticket for not having a permit for our home alarm system! I didn't realize we needed one :dunno: Totally my fault for not looking into it befote having it actuvated. I'm also surprised that Comcast didn't notify us of this when we signed up for it.

I had no idea that places required a permit for a security system.

I'm not now, that was almost a year ago... I haven't drank any alcohol since then... I guess I'm not much of a drinker, but I sure can throw down the white stuff!

We've noticed how good you are with the white stuff...please make it stop. Really...we are so done with it! You can hang around, just not the white stuff!

:shady: I'm Lurking from Gurnee IL. It's weird!! My prayers are with you and your wife Mr. Churchmouse! You have my #. Anything you guys need just ask!!

Glad to hear you made it there okay SD. How's your dad doing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom