mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pretty good...worked 40 hours before week last, and 36 this past week...do wish we received better pay.

It seems that there are a lot of jobs that don't pay as much as they should. How's that cute little baby doing? Staying healthy?

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    :wavey: I just bought a fire extinguisher!

RnR's recent fiasco got me thinking about fire safety and I realized that we didn't even have a fire extinguisher! This is extra stupid since I often use the "fire extinguisher analogy" when people ask me why I carry a gun!! :n00b:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

RnR's recent fiasco got me thinking about fire safety and I realized that we didn't even have a fire extinguisher! This is extra stupid since I often use the "fire extinguisher analogy" when people ask me why I carry a gun!! :n00b:

I keep a couple around, you just never know.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    The I like the grey more, but the silver will grow on you. :)
    I like the gray more too but there were only like 2 in the states and both were sold before they hit the dealer lot.

The silver I'm getting hit the dealer today and hadn't even been checked in/PDI'd when my local dealer called them up and said, 'Hey, you owe us a favor - that silver truck you just got - we're coming to get it.' [Yes, they said that]. It's 80 miles away [the other dealer] so it will have a *little* bit of mileage on it but I'm OK with that.

At least I turned down the black one they found - they look good for about 2 minutes until dirt, scratches, water spots, or anything else outside of a clean-room happens.

My preference was gray, blue, silver - so at least it's one of the ones in my preference. Did not want white/black/brown/red.

Not to decide whether I want to keep the limited wheels or the platinum wheels.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

We had to use ours for the first time a couple of weeks ago when the heat lamp nearly burned the barn down. I dropped it off the other day to be recharged when they come around to the fire station to do them the next time. I have another one here but am thinking about buying one more. We keep one by the wood stove and one in the shop where hubby welds and stuff, but an extra probably is a good idea with all the wood stoves. We have two stoves in the house and two outside in his shops.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I like the gray more too but there were only like 2 in the states and both were sold before they hit the dealer lot.

The silver I'm getting hit the dealer today and hadn't even been checked in/PDI'd when my local dealer called them up and said, 'Hey, you owe us a favor - that silver truck you just got - we're coming to get it.' [Yes, they said that]. It's 80 miles away [the other dealer] so it will have a *little* bit of mileage on it but I'm OK with that.

At least I turned down the black one they found - they look good for about 2 minutes until dirt, scratches, water spots, or anything else outside of a clean-room happens.

My preference was gray, blue, silver - so at least it's one of the ones in my preference. Did not want white/black/brown/red.

Not to decide whether I want to keep the limited wheels or the platinum wheels.

Silver won't look dirty nearly as fast as a darker color. I like it!

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    My wife's grandfather gave us one for Christmas since we got our first house in November. Needless to say it was an excellent gift and I'm glad we have it because I'd not have thought about having one until we needed it.

Looking at getting a couple more to keep around the house - kitchen, garage, and probably up stairs just in case.

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    I'm sure the silver looks much better in person. The upside is that it will hide scratches pretty darn good - the down side is that silver is one of the hardest paints to match.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom