• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Good. Glad to hear that your company pays attention to customer complaints. Some people just have no business in sales.

My GM is soooo focused on trying to make customers happy but it's rough when you're trying to change the whole culture of a store. But I think this was a big step in the right direction. I heard the incident and I can't say I'm surprised with what happened. My GM made the customer a crazy offer to try to make it up to him but he still went to corporate (which is his right)

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My GM is soooo focused on trying to make customers happy but it's rough when you're trying to change the whole culture of a store. But I think this was a big step in the right direction. I heard the incident and I can't say I'm surprised with what happened. My GM made the customer a crazy offer to try to make it up to him but he still went to corporate (which is his right)

:yesway:

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Hopefully they will not drag their feet hiring a replacement.

I'm sure they won't purposefully. With the 2 new stores needing staffed they've had priority but we're hiring so we'll see. Until then I'll be helping behind the counter more then usual which is fun lol

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    I'm wondering how it compares to a Keltec P11.

Don't know...the price on this one was right (my boss said he would sell me his LCP until he heard what I was paying for this one and said he couldn't sell it for that lol) and it can fill a legitimate niche. Plus my husband said if I wanted it I could get it lol

Lori...where do you work??

Gander Mountain in Castleton

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom