mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I've been hanging out on the computer today so I'm here. Just finished my popcorn and need to think about starting supper soon. Hubby changed the rear main seal in the Jimmy while he has the tranny out. He's got it all set to reinstall as soon as we get it back. I was just looking at the weather forecast and thinking how wrong I hope they are for tomorrow.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I've been hanging out on the computer today so I'm here. Just finished my popcorn and need to think about starting supper soon. Hubby changed the rear main seal in the Jimmy while he has the tranny out. He's got it all set to reinstall as soon as we get it back. I was just looking at the weather forecast and thinking how wrong I hope they are for tomorrow.
    Yea, I was thinking as I walked in the house :I can almost see my whole yard. Why cover it again!:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Howdy, you getting any rest at all?

Never :):

The littlest one was up and down until 6:30 this morning for some reason. I finally got to sleep about 7 and then woke up at 11 :n00b:

I guess it's good. I will be nice and tired after work tonight so hopefully I can get to bed early (for me). Have to work an open to close shift tomorrow

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    Did I miss some change to the LTCH regarding OC vs CC? Someone told me today that you only needed the LTCH to OC, that you could CC without a license. :popcorn:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom