RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    FREE PIZZA!!!! What do I need to do to **** you off????:):

I would show up and try to **** you off just to get free pizza. :D

I really did feel bad. He called complaining that his pizza was 5 minutes late. FIVE MINUTES! Then he tried to pay my driver with a $50. Drivers don't take anything higher than a $20. Then he came to the store and picked up the pizza that the driver brought back (since he couldn't take the payment). Then he called later and said the pizza looked bad. I was done with it at this point. We had some words but by the time it was over we shook hands, he got fresh pizzas for free, and I told him that if he ever orders from us again to ask for me personally and I'll take care of him. It turned out well. We talked for a minute and we both had a stressful day. We were just taking it out on each other and that wasn't cool

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I really did feel bad. He called complaining that his pizza was 5 minutes late. FIVE MINUTES! Then he tried to pay my driver with a $50. Drivers don't take anything higher than a $20. Then he came to the store and picked up the pizza that the driver brought back (since he couldn't take the payment). Then he called later and said the pizza looked bad. I was done with it at this point. We had some words but by the time it was over we shook hands, he got fresh pizzas for free, and I told him that if he ever orders from us again to ask for me personally and I'll take care of him. It turned out well. We talked for a minute and we both had a stressful day. We were just taking it out on each other and that wasn't cool

My pizza was terrible! ...but I was so hungry I had no choice but to eat the whole thing...I demand you give me a new one for free right meow!!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

That would scare me.Did you use air quotes when you said "take care"? :nailbite:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom