mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Ah yes, memory's of the psycho Biatch's in our lives...............:rolleyes:

No matter what I said prior to that event, he loved her. He knew he could help her....blah, blah, blah. That was the end of that relationship. She actually tried to get back with him a couple of times and he told her no way. He learned a lot from that relationship...wasn't an easy lesson, but he always seems to learn things the hard way. He is finally on track and makes me proud. Claims he isn't even interested in dating until he is done with school. We'll see.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No matter what I said prior to that event, he loved her. He knew he could help her....blah, blah, blah. That was the end of that relationship. She actually tried to get back with him a couple of times and he told her no way. He learned a lot from that relationship...wasn't an easy lesson, but he always seems to learn things the hard way. He is finally on track and makes me proud. Claims he isn't even interested in dating until he is done with school. We'll see.....

My son has the same taste in woman.......and says the same thing. Last one he split up with now has a restraining order on her for my property.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I think living in a town with a population of 2000 didn't hurt either. :)

I think the town I grew up in had a population of about 300. Everybody knew EVERYTHING you did before you did it. My dad knew anything we did before we even got home.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My son has the same taste in woman.......and says the same thing. Last one he split up with now has a restraining order on her for my property.

I told him if he ever brings one to meet me and I get a bad vibe from her and I say run, he should ask how fast!! LOL!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I told him if he ever brings one to meet me and I get a bad vibe from her and I say run, he should ask how fast!! LOL!

My son actually admitted his system for deciding on who to be with is terribly flawed. I also told him I was done meeting any one new he may choose to date. If he is with one over 2 months with no psychotic issues or LEO involvement I may consider meeting them but on neutral ground. If I look into another set of eyes and see Medusa staring back at me I will be eating jail food for a good long while.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I think the town I grew up in had a population of about 300. Everybody knew EVERYTHING you did before you did it. My dad knew anything we did before we even got home.

:) When I went home after a mischievous night I was met in the yard by my grandpa would ask if there was anything I wanted to tell him before I went in the house and was confronted by my parents. :D

everyone knew everything...no point in hiding it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom